Should i shave the mustache i feel like it increases my appeal

You don't look bad but you got those retarded glasses that ruin the face outline and make the face look zoomed out through the glasses. Also no, get rid of the moustache

You don't look bad but you got those retarded glasses that ruin the face outline and make the face look zoomed out through the glasses. Also no, get rid of the moustache
so should i also improve my jaw and other things?

What’s wrong with the hair?
im confused as well
The average person on this forum is trying to appeal to women. The op looks somalian meaning his forehead would look bigger than the average black person. Which isn't ideal. There is almost nothing wrong with his hair because he most likely has shrinkage. I think he would look better with a haircut with more length and volume that would suit his head. But there is also a meme/stereotype that has been going around the black community. People with his hairstyle are usually considered nerds at a glance and the fact that he wears glasses doesn't do that him justice. And I'm pretty sure that everyone on this forum would know that a woman wouldn't be interested in "nerdy" guys unless they're attractive, and no offensive to OP but he's not on that level of attractiveness to where he can do anything and still be considered attractive. Plenty of people on the forum have commented on his hair so if you want more insight just check his threads.

Last edited: