• Grow it out

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Shave it

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Or just grow it out? I'm a little piggy so it frauds a bit of jaw definition that I otherwise wouldn't have.

Shave

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
if u can grow a full beard, keep it. if not shave. I reckon you've got Chad-,lite potential frfr

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and UndercovrNormie
if u can grow a full beard, keep it. if not shave. I reckon you've got Chad-,lite potential frfr
Might add a poll if I can figure out how to, but thanks.

grow it out a bit and lose some bf, you will look like a snack bro !

trim so it regrow fuller

I can tell that if you grow it out it will be patchy as fuck. You would have to look disgustingly patchy for like 1-2 years for it to fully grow. Even then it might still have patches. So I would just shave it.

Hopefully that video won't become a meme.

I can tell that if you grow it out it will be patchy as fuck. You would have to look disgustingly patchy for like 1-2 years for it to fully grow. Even then it might still have patches. So I would just shave it.

Hopefully that video won't become a meme.
I don't think it'll take that long, it's only just really started growing (only needed to shave one a month or so up until a few weeks ago)

you must shave the hair in your neck so the jaw is defined

Bro, you look like one of those autistic gamer dudes with that hat on. When I think of you going out in public, I imagine you wearing fingerless gloves, a Pokemon shirt, and that hat lol.

@blackoutwhitein thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 206
I actually thought this was my thread.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Future Arablite and 1 other person
Or just grow it out? I'm a little piggy so it frauds a bit of jaw definition that I otherwise wouldn't have.

Shave asap

I have similar facial hair growth density and pattern as you and it's much better to shave it all off.

Shave asap

I have similar facial hair growth density and pattern as you and it's much better to shave it all off.
Oh yeah? I got an electric razor a few weeks ago because normal razors irritate my skin.

What the fuck is that shit on your head?