Should I sit alone at lunch or hide in the bathroom?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
487
Reputation
138
I was sitting alone at lunch so I just like went to the bathroom and I’m scrolling .org by the urnials, is this the life? I’m like Mltn or maybe hltn so I don’t have friends I’m not attractive enough and I like suck at talking to other humans
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and lovend
IMG 7753
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12, lumified, xevuxia and 1 other person
bathroom is probably the best option, but maybe if someone sees you sitting alone they might try befriend you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xan
bathroom is probably the best option, but maybe if someone sees you sitting alone they might try befriend you.
No they don’t. The one guy that did sit next to me left and he’s fucking subhuman and morbidly obese.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I was sitting alone at lunch so I just like went to the bathroom and I’m scrolling .org by the urnials, is this the life? I’m like Mltn or maybe hltn so I don’t have friends I’m not attractive enough and I like suck at talking to other humans
socialize with guys your age & stop being so pittyful, the one hwo needs to change is you not the world around you:hnghn:
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ibmh, lebanesedude and Mandiubular
socialize with guys your age & stop being so pittyful, the one hwo needs to change is you not the world around you:hnghn:
No bro idk how to get humanoid friends, and there are a few female creatures that hate me and I think I have a bad reputation for like stalking them/ bullying
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barto.mogg
No bro idk how to get humanoid friends, and there are a few female creatures that hate me and I think I have a bad reputation for like stalking them/ bullying
just go up to a group male friends & say if you can sit with them & if they allow you to sit with em just make some small talk like talking smt that happend in class or th weather but please just socialize cuz if you dont you'll finish school being a looser hwo didn't do anything important in their life :Comfy: hope you get friends bro take care
 
Try to make friends. You don’t need to be gl to have them. You just need to not be a shitty person haha.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xan and ibmh
just go up to a group male friends & say if you can sit with them & if they allow you to sit with em just make some small talk like talking smt that happend in class or th weather but please just socialize cuz if you dont you'll finish school being a looser hwo didn't do anything important in their life :Comfy: hope you get friends bro take care
Yeah but my main goal to crack the foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barto.mogg
No bro idk how to get humanoid friends, and there are a few female creatures that hate me and I think I have a bad reputation for like stalking them/ bullying
did u actually buly em
 
I was sitting alone at lunch so I just like went to the bathroom and I’m scrolling .org by the urnials, is this the life? I’m like Mltn or maybe hltn so I don’t have friends I’m not attractive enough and I like suck at talking to other humans
What? There's people just as ugly as you who got friends and are quite popular.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barto.mogg
No they don’t. The one guy that did sit next to me left and he’s fucking subhuman and morbidly obese.
well you probably dont have any friends because your a shit person not becuase your ugly and learn to rep you utter retard
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and Gengar’s Ghost
I think you have to be mtn+ to have other humanoid friends bro
That’s really not true. I’m sub5 and I had a lot of friends. Why? I was sociable.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xan and ibmh
u're either sub5 or lower or completely ND

being ltn is not enough to not have friends
 
You call people "humanoids" and "creatures" and wonder why no one wants to be around you
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barto.mogg and supremeltn
I was sitting alone at lunch so I just like went to the bathroom and I’m scrolling .org by the urnials, is this the life? I’m like Mltn or maybe hltn so I don’t have friends I’m not attractive enough and I like suck at talking to other humans
idk bro
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7556.png
    IMG_7556.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7552.png
    IMG_7552.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ibmh
I’ve had them before but u lost them, so maybe I descended?
even tho its mostly cuz of looks it is still partly because u are not trying so if u care bout ur status stop doing whatever bs or just dont if not
 
I was sitting alone at lunch so I just like went to the bathroom and I’m scrolling .org by the urnials, is this the life? I’m like Mltn or maybe hltn so I don’t have friends I’m not attractive enough and I like suck at talking to other humans
Sit alone and assert dominance
 
Yeah your right but if I was more attractive it wouldn’t matter

It’s funny and I don’t do it irl
Its actually not even funny

More like concerning

you sound like future school shooter

Go ahead and tell someone that irl as a joke and see if they laugh

They'll laugh AT you not WITH you

someone should give you a good slap to ground you back to reality
 
Its actually not even funny

More like concerning

you sound like future school shooter

Go ahead and tell someone that irl as a joke and see if they laugh

They'll laugh AT you not WITH you

someone should give you a good slap to ground you back to reality
Bro cmon im not a future school shooter, my goal is to crack foids and be like Clav or find a girl that actually loves me and get married to her
 
did you by any chance call them humanoids, or maybe creatures?
No I don’t think so, one friend I have that’s a girl thinks it’s funny whenever I say humanoid creatures actually but she’s subhuman
 
Its actually not even funny

More like concerning

you sound like future school shooter

Go ahead and tell someone that irl as a joke and see if they laugh

They'll laugh AT you not WITH you

someone should give you a good slap to ground you back to reality
Tell someone what irl? Like dox them? Is that what u mean
 
Is he your role model? :lul:

cant make this up omd

if this isn't satire log off the internet immediately
This ain’t satire. But I guess he’s sorta a role model I mean he proved the black pill
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sørenyuko
go bathroom its what i did for a month

so much more peaceful and less stressful
 
Library or an empty classroom is ideal
 
I was sitting alone at lunch so I just like went to the bathroom and I’m scrolling .org by the urnials, is this the life? I’m like Mltn or maybe hltn so I don’t have friends I’m not attractive enough and I like suck at talking to other humans
If you don’t have enough confidence to start conversations yourself, then hide away. BUT It would be easier to find a group, then stick to it. There would be days where my lunch schedule would change, due to snow for exp, and I would just hide away for the lunch period to avoid searching.. but I wouldn’t hide away for the entire year, you’ll get a rep. Confidence is key
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
2
Views
21
levisko
L
KB_maxxer
Replies
17
Views
76
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
holybrutal
Replies
1
Views
21
Wasted time
Wasted time
adi.mike
Replies
4
Views
28
adi.mike
adi.mike
SuicideBomber
Replies
1
Views
16
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top