should i start a cycle

D

Deleted member 25377

if looks could killl
should i inject test and abandon all female gaze i want jbs but vinnie hacker has natty physique and he slays more than any roider in history (nevermind his psl ) but physique is important asf for blacks and is 40% the appeal of blacks

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
depends most males dont respond well to steroids and look DYEL. You need good genetic's still to take steroid's and look good to have body halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
should i inject test and abandon all female gaze i want jbs but vinnie hacker has natty physique and he slays more than any roider in history (nevermind his psl ) but physique is important asf for blacks and is 40% the appeal of blacks
Don't roid you can achieve his physique naturally
And he looks dyel on a shirt only thing he has is abs lol
Otherwise he is just a skinny twink , he got all his appeal and fame from his face and his body has nothing to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, try2beme and Majkal
depends most males dont respond well to steroids and look DYEL. You need good genetic's still to take steroid's and look good to have body halo.
brutal asf i thought 500mgs of test would elevate even the most dyel of framecels

Don't give opinion or say anything when you don't take roids or even worse not even go to the gym lmao

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
brutal asf i thought 500mgs of test would elevate even the most dyel of framecels
500mg will make a framcel look normal but its very clearly distiuguinsable they are on gear and not natural by how much muscle they needed to pack to appear average frame which is already bag as it is. the average frame that takes gear can look pretty good though assuming hes not slacking off,eating consistently,sleeping, training harder then last time, etc.

Don't roid you can achieve his physique naturally
And he looks dyel on a shirt only thing he has is abs lol
Otherwise he is just a skinny twink , he got all his appeal and fame from his face and his body has nothing to do with it
i'm not roiding for hacker physique jfl i want something like @Arborist or @Blackgymmax and those guys are both on test

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Orc and 5.5psl
Don't give opinion or say anything when you don't take roids or even worse not even go to the gym lmao
You don't need to go gym or take steroid's to know most male's don't respond well to steroid's. It's fact's anyone can know it

i'm not roiding for hacker physique jfl i want something like @Arborist or @Blackgymmax and those guys are both on test
Gear for Arborist physique and Genetic's for Blackgymmax physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and Deleted member 25377
Don't forget roid's won't make you some greek god body aesethetic you still need to have good bone structure (small joint's, wide clavicle's, narrow hip's, straight clavicles, high set scapulas, large flaring ribcage), Muscle insertion's/bellie's (the shape of the muscle which is crucial imo for body aesethetics appealing to wide range of females) and other factor's like myostatin which can limit how much muscle you can gain even with gear or not.

500 literally won't do anything lmao
You need 1.5-2g to reach @Blackgymmax physique
I'm on 500 nothing special
And you need to be blasting and cruising rather than pct to gain serious mass like loox or blackgym

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Majkal, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 25377
And you need to be blasting and cruising rather than pct to gain serious mass like loox or blackgym
how tf did loox not die from blasting grams of gear

First of all 500 mg is nothing you can literally cruise on 500 till the day you die
Your blood works too will be fine and this is coming from someone who is on 500 mg
Loox took 500 mg for 2 years
Bbers who blast 3-4 g per week and cruise at 500 mg and don't forget all the gh , insulin and direutics they take they all are still able to easily life till 60+ lmao
Even rich piana lived till 46 by blasting grams for decades alongside with gh
Death from roids is seriously very over rated
Only retarded dosages like 10g per week for decades will kill you at 40-50

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Majkal and Deleted member 25377
this is hillarious ngl... imagine being 6'3,white and still not slaying so you have to roid.... imagine all that waste of effort to get some used up LTB....

this is just sad .... things a man would go through for some pussy

First of all 500 mg is nothing you can literally cruise on 500 till the day you die
Your blood works too will be fine and this is coming from someone who is on 500 mg
Loox took 500 mg for 2 years
Bbers who blast 3-4 g per week and cruise at 500 mg and don't forget all the gh , insulin and direutics they take they all are still able to easily life till 60+ lmao
Even rich piana lived till 46 by blasting grams for decades alongside with gh
Death from roids is seriously very over rated
Only retarded dosages like 10g per week for decades will kill you at 40-50
can i have the site/link to the science behind this statement/proof ?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
this is hillarious ngl... imagine being 6'3,white and still not slaying so you have to roid.... imagine all that waste of effort to get some used up LTB....

this is just sad .... things a man would go through for some pussy
loox is manga protagonist chad tho

loox is manga protagonist chad tho
his physique is overrated asf...... not lean enough to appeal to girls and guys... jon skywalker is where its at !
R.ead58e31883a9860da3afd8322e8c093

I don't wish to prove something to a 16 year old lmao
Take 500 and you will know yourself
Trust your eyes and not ears
your the one who said u can blast 500mg to the day u die .... i just want to know where you got that info/source from ?

500 is enough. You need to do it for 1-2 years bulkcelling

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
your the one who said u can blast 500mg to the day u die .... i just want to know where you got that info/source from ?
My health and blood works prove this
Literally feel normal on 500 and I can use this dosage till years without any issues and I plan to do so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Majkal and Deleted member 27472
My health and blood works prove this
Literally feel normal on 500 and I can use this dosage till years without any issues and I plan to do so
show us your physique my nigga

Idk i feel normal will bulkcel on 750 test and 500 deca soon

Youre not eating enough. That stack is enough for Olympian sized mens physique dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
My diet is 5k calories but maybe I need to increase more calories

I have shown you how many times do you need to see it ?
Dude you need to just keep bulking for a year. 12 weeks is nothing jfl. Thats the time period for a crash cut

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Dude you need to just keep bulking for a year. 12 weeks is nothing jfl. Thats the time period for a crash cut
Yeah ik I plan to bulk for 24 weeks and then cut on cruise and then again bulk

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
yes ideal i'll never have this at 20 bidel width tho and 28 inch waist
truth is girls like shredded guys with decent size like skywalker. not the 12% + physiques that look's "big"

• +1
500mg + 2 year of bulking. Don’t fall for main gaining

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, igbekele007 and Deleted member 25377
truth is girls like shredded guys with decent size like skywalker. not the 12% + physiques that look's "big"
That physique will take 1-2 years of bulking to get that muscle mass. And I agree over 12% is bad. But you need to sacrifice dating for a while to put on the muscle and then cut

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, igbekele007, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
That physique will take 1-2 years of bulking to get that muscle mass. And I agree over 12% is bad. But you need to sacrifice dating for a while to put on the muscle and then cut
oh yeh i forgot but anything over 6'1 u wont look big anyways which is just the sad trutyh

• +1
i became suicidal when i lost my zygos last bulk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Yeah ik I plan to bulk for 24 weeks and then cut on cruise and then again bulk
you forgot you're a giant at 6'3" lol.....you will never be able to look good WITHOUT grams of gear, exactly like loox , because you most likely both are framecel ectomorphs lol, just like me ,a t 6'1"
i dont think ppl here realize what a difference 5-7 cm makes in bodybuilding, and that most pros were 5'6"- 5'10" tops irl + black (and therefore bbc genetics= meso) lol