Should I start fin?

Vskizzle1016

Vskizzle1016

18yo, 6'3,
Joined
Sep 23, 2023
Posts
357
Reputation
319
This has been my hairline for the last 8 months, and I believe I'm NW2, I'm not sure if it's just normal recession or if the Norwood reaper is coming for me. Would it be advisable to get a prescription for fin before I'm possibly further looksmined and lose my pretty boy appeal.
 

Attachments

  • 1000004829.jpg
    1000004829.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000004831.jpg
    1000004831.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000004828.jpg
    1000004828.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yea bro you balding try minoxodil
 
  • +1
Reactions: Va-qoh and Vskizzle1016
when should you NOT start fin (dut) is the better question
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vskizzle1016
if you are asking yourself this question, then you have nothing to lose from starting it.

instead of going back and forth, make a decison right now, do you want to be bald or have hair?
 
Hop on fin and min. That’s what’s I’m doing I’m balding on the right side of my head.
 

Similar threads

lo08
Replies
6
Views
73
tibeborn
tibeborn
blocklandchud
Replies
0
Views
33
blocklandchud
blocklandchud
jayuree
Replies
1
Views
36
fattofat
fattofat
iblamedamian_
Replies
4
Views
55
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
chefscookstv
Replies
9
Views
47
koops
koops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top