Should I start taking ashwhaganda again?

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
What would you do in this situation? My mental health has been very bad recently and will probably continue get to worse as the holidays go on.

Pros:
- Will help me be less depressed
- More motivation to do usefull stuff
- Help with gym
- make me lower inhib
- increase test

Cons:
- Might contribute to growth plate closure (am 5"6.5, and got another 10 months to go before i get money to heightmax, and i am 17 rn)

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Maalik
Solution
Feliezzx
No reason not to, jfl I stopped taking it and I might kms any day now (not looks, but brain is not braining)
No reason not to, jfl I stopped taking it and I might kms any day now (not looks, but brain is not braining)

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and Deleted member 49130
Solution
up to you mate, i mean either way theres nothing much to do with your height lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Its theory on height aside

Helped me feel a lot less stressed, this reminded me to take it in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Napoleon1800
What would you do in this situation? My mental health has been very bad recently and will probably continue get to worse as the holidays go on.

Pros:
- Help with gym
- make me lower inhib
- increase test

Cons:
- Might contribute to growth plate closure (am 5"6.5, and got another 10 months to go before i get money to heightmax, and i am 17 rn)
Does it not help with height growth supposedly?

it's a very bad supplement
you need cortisol, which ashwaganda nukes

Does it not help with height growth supposedly?
theres more nuance too it, read my thread on it for more info, but tldr good if u want to heightmax rn bad if u r waiting till later(eg for hgh etc)

why would it make your growth plates close?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
it's a very bad supplement
you need cortisol, which ashwaganda nukes
thats the whole point of it. why would you want cortisol?

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, DoII and Deleted member 49130
regulates every hormone in your body as well as your mood.
yes but in a negative way. cortisol lowers your testosterone, mood and ages you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
yes but in a negative way. cortisol lowers your testosterone, mood and ages you
no

without cortisol you will not sleep as well as cortisol is important for regulating circadian rhythm, helps with insulin sensitivity and thus igf-1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
I was planning to buy ashwagandha, my growth plates are still open like I grew 4 cm in a month without taking any supplement I'm scared to ashwagandha now is it safe for me or not

If it's not then what should I take natural supplements that boost my testo without any side effects also I have low immunity I need to boost it suggest me if you about boosting that

no

without cortisol you will not sleep as well as cortisol is important for regulating circadian rhythm, helps with insulin sensitivity and thus igf-1
I sleep alot better when I take Ashwagandha

Pros:
- Help with gym
- make me lower inhib
- increase test

Cons:
Yes