Should I start taking drugs?

frendly

frendly

👁
I seriously have a problem. I already told my mom about this and she said it’s not her problem, I need to have some discipline.
I starve myself for 3-4 days until I can barely stand up without fainting and then I eat something protein packed and end up binging over 6000 calories. God what the actual fuck.

I hear nic reduces appetite but makes skin disgusting and I already have a moderate amount of acne. But at the same time I’m already subhuman in the face, it’s just my body that I need to work on. I feel like I will never overcome this binge eating thing. All the shit that happens in my life, my cousin trying to fuck me, my stepmom being a bitch, and the stress my dad puts on my ass. It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
just make your own alcohol with sugar fruit juice and yeast it's way cheaper and while it's got calories you will be too wasted to think about eating

• +1
Reactions: frendly
the only downside to this mixture is that it can cause botulism and sometimes i find mold growing in the bottom of mine :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Easy answer on the drug side of things, take ECA stack. And don't go for such a ridiculously high deficit, 600 kcal is literally what jews ate in konzentrationcamps. That's probably the main reason for you having such binging rebounds.

I do 1k deficit which is still high, but sustainable. My personal "secret" for appetite suppression is Keto, works amazingly.

• +1
Easy answer on the drug side of things, take ECA stack. And don't go for such a ridiculously high deficit, 600 kcal is literally what jews ate in konzentrationcamps. That's probably the main reason for you having such binging rebounds.

I do 1k deficit which is still high, but sustainable. My personal "secret" for appetite suppression is Keto, works amazingly.+
Just reread OP and realized you didn't mention anywhere eating 600 cals. I'm pretty stoned rn :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I seriously have a problem. I already told my mom about this and she said it’s not her problem, I need to have some discipline.
I starve myself for 3-4 days until I can barely stand up without fainting and then I eat something protein packed and end up binging over 6000 calories. God what the actual fuck.

I hear nic reduces appetite but makes skin disgusting and I already have a moderate amount of acne. But at the same time I’m already subhuman in the face, it’s just my body that I need to work on. I feel like I will never overcome this binge eating thing. All the shit that happens in my life, my cousin trying to fuck me, my stepmom being a bitch, and the stress my dad puts on my ass. It’s over.

View attachment 1597454
Just go to the gym and get more muscles. Then you don’t have to starve yourself.

• +1
  • +1

View attachment 1597454
Start taking gabapentin asap

• +1