Should I start taking oral minoxidil?

lowtiernormiechad

lowtiernormiechad

Bronze
Heard its insane for growing out your eyelashes, if anyone knows any bad side effects that can looksmin or ruin my health please tell me.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Heard its insane for growing out your eyelashes, if anyone knows any bad side effects that can looksmin or ruin my health please tell me.
Using oral minoxidil just for the purpose of growing your eyelashes is retarded, it's extremely toxic and will damage your heart. You shouldn't even considering using it unless you are balding.

• +1
Reactions: AySab, piec and urukhaiascension
Using oral minoxidil just for the purpose of growing your eyelashes is retarded, it's extremely toxic and will damage your heart. You shouldn't even considering using it unless you are balding.
Apparently its a low chance of actually being harmed from it as long as you're taking normal doses

What are some alternatives that don't cause harm that will grow eyelashes as effective as oral minoxidil

((They don’t want u to ascend))

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and lowtiernormiechad
Idk what to do at this point jfl
Ima buy it tbh cause my eyebrows are death tier and topical didn’t work for me I’m already subhuman cause these fucking eyebrows so might as well take the risk

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Bimatoprost. If you have light coloured eyes, then maybe be careful when using it as it can darken them
Always a looksmin side effect, what’s your opinion on topical minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Ima buy it tbh cause my eyebrows are death tier and topical didn’t work for me I’m already subhuman cause these fucking eyebrows so might as well take the risk
Did topical make ur undereye support noticeably worse? Seen another user claim it did for him

Always a looksmin side effect, what’s your opinion on topical minoxidil
Yeah I know, everything that grows the lashes always has some concerning side effect that you cant ignore.

Topical min is risky to apply directly to the lashes, you'd have to be extremely careful that you don't get it in your eyes. Although some users report that when applying it to their eyebrows, it makes their eyelashes grow too.

Yeah I know, everything that grows the lashes always has some concerning side effect that you cant ignore.

Topical min is risky to apply directly to the lashes, you'd have to be extremely careful that you don't get it in your eyes. Although some users report that when applying it to their eyebrows, it makes their eyelashes grow too.
So topical is effective at making lashes thicker and fuller with no looksmin/health risks? I heard it can make your under eye support noticeably worse from another user here

So topical is effective at making lashes thicker and fuller with no looksmin/health risks? I heard it can make your under eye support noticeably worse from another user here
Maybe if you are applying it to your lower lashes. I know that when people apply topical to their skin ie around the beard area, it can cause collagen loss. That's the biggest downside to topical minox. Like I said before, applying it directly to your lashes is not advisable and way too risky.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Fear mongering

It's always you spewing retarded shit on here, you know NOTHING so pipe down you low iq cunt
I am one of the smartest person in this forum

I can easily destroy you with the power of facts and logic, we are on different knowledge levels (you the low one)

Please shut the fuck up

I am one of the smartest person in this forum

I can easily destroy you with the power of facts and logic, we are on different knowledge levels (you the low one)

Please shut the fuck up
Cope harder you absolute faggot, you lost all rights to try and claim you are "smart" when you spray topical minox into your mouth :lul: