should I start topical minox and microneedling early for my hairline?

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
my hairline hasn't receded yet but very likely will in the future since my dad has a receding hairline sorta (norwood 2) so I'm most likely to get it
everyone on my moms side is bald aswell
so my chances of receding hairline is pretty much guaranteed should I start early or wait until I see significant hairloss?

Not a single fucking word incel

my hairline hasn't receded yet but very likely will in the future since my dad has a receding hairline sorta (norwood 2) so I'm most likely to get it
everyone on my moms side is bald aswell
so my chances of receding hairline is pretty much guaranteed should I start early or wait until I see significant hairloss?
ur 6'7 you deserve to be bald incel

Modern hairloss drugs are a deal with the devil in that once you start you are bound to them for life if you want to maintain. So standard advice is to take monthly hairline pics and the moment you notice recession hop on fin, then escalate from there as needed. But if this is causing you unwanted stress and worry you can hop on fin at 18 or wait till 21 to be extra safe then continue to monitor once a month for life. Min and micro needling until you are that age would also buy you time (provided you’re actually balding) but if it’s purely preventative then you can get away with DHT blockers alone

I'm not 6'7 I'm 6'5 I become 6'8 in lifts I don't slay because everyone here is around my height
ur not 6.5 then jfl where tf is the avertage height 6'3

every Becky where I'm at always has that one random tall ass htn somehow as her backup idek wtf is going on here everyone is roided and gymmaxxed too I need to geomaxx asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
a guy who would mog prime chico works at my job this is what I'm dealing with

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
every Becky where I'm at always has that one random tall ass htn somehow as her backup idek wtf is going on here everyone is roided and gymmaxxed too I need to geomaxx asap
jfl where fdo you live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back