Should I start TRT?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
I'm 21, have had 2 blood tests this year. first was 420ng/dl second around 500ng/dl. I suffer almost every symptom including low mood, low libido, ED, low energy, abdomen fat, feminine fat distribution, gynacomastia (man boobs despite not being fat), poor sleep/shallow sleep and brain fog.

Is there any chance of facial masculinisation from starting TRT now?

btw I have a very healthy balanced diet and avoid oestrogen food. also relatively active lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
I'm 21, have had 2 blood tests this year. first was 420ng/dl second around 500ng/dl. I suffer almost every symptom including low mood, low libido, ED, low energy, abdomen fat, feminine fat distribution, gynacomastia (man boobs despite not being fat), poor sleep/shallow sleep and brain fog.

btw I have a very healthy balanced diet and avoid oestrogen food. also relatively active lifestyle
420ng - 500ng is quite normal, dude.

You're probably just an average fat fuck with horrible stress.

Also your spelling suggests you're from Netherlands or Northern Europe, you probably consume a fuck ton of milk products, don't.

Bully

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy

Also your spelling suggests you're from Netherlands or Northern Europe, you probably consume a fuck ton of milk products, don't.

View attachment 933251
bro 500ng/dl would be normal if you were in your 40s or 50s try to do everything to maximize it, also eating shit like a lot of meat, eggs and spinach should help too, sleep is important too so dont underestimate it
https://looksmax.org/threads/stack-i-used-to-increase-my-t-levels.275258/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Uglyandfat, Bigfatpersonboy and 1 other person
Have you tested estrogen or only T?

You should first be sure your hypogonadism is primary. Your T levels are sub-chad and I would of course consider TRT if it is primary. If it's not, no reason to risk speeding up hairloss.

Mine is likely not primary. But USSR medicine is not reliable at all so I just started TRT.

• +1
bro 500ng/dl would be normal if you were in your 40s or 50s try to do everything to maximize it, also eating shit like a lot of meat, eggs and spinach should help too, sleep is important too so dont underestimate it
https://looksmax.org/threads/stack-i-used-to-increase-my-t-levels.275258/
Bro no offense but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just looking at test levels is already retarded considering the variation in testosterone sensitivity. Test levels themselves are only useful for muscle mass. Peripheral conversion of T to DHT is what matters. Doesn't matter what your T levels are, peripheral conversion is independent of T levels.

Also high fat intake only increases T because it lowers T sensitivity. It also lowers T utilization by fucking up your blood flow. Eggs don't help T btw, eggs are high in progesterone and have quite the amount of estrogens, they will more likely increase your E2, T while decreasing DHT all over the body(DHT is more potent than T and is what you need for masculinization).

In fact high fat intake increases estrogen receptor sensitivity as well everywhere except in the brain.

If you guys want to become masculine then you have to either roid or take AI, that will increase peripheral DHT. Also not all estrogen is equal, beta-estrogen receptors cuck you, alpha-estrogen receptors are healthy.
Hopefully in the future selective beta receptor blockers are available.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Bigfatpersonboy

View attachment 933251
I'm not overweight and have been avoiding dairy for at least a year. I drink oat milk no. not soy lol

I'm not overweight and have been avoiding dairy for at least a year. I drink oat milk no. not soy lol
I doubt you're not overweight, almost everyone in the west is, even a barely visible six-pack I consider overweight compared to our Greek gods.

your t is low but not super low i have the same t with the same exact issues but mine are psychological plus i’m fat

• +1
I doubt you're not overweight, almost everyone in the west is, even a barely visible six-pack I consider overweight compared to our Greek gods.
I'm definitely not skinny and have grown up being overweight which is why I am very conscious of my weight now. isn't slow metabolism/easy fat gain a symptom of low t?

as I said I have eaten a very healthy, natural diet my whole life. obviously it could be better but my diet is better than literally anyone I know.
post pics of abs then talk. no abs = fat fuck.

your t is low but not super low i have the same t with the same exact issues but mine are psychological plus i’m fat
some of my issues could very well be psychological
post pics of abs then talk. no abs = fat fuck.
in that case I would be considered fat atm. but ur suggesting that anyone who is slightly overweight is therefore low t? I know many high t fat fucks

some of my issues could very well be psychological

in that case I would be considered fat atm. but ur suggesting that anyone who is slightly overweight is therefore low t? I know many high t fat fucks
No, all your symptoms are from high cortisol. You're right that being slight overweight is not low T, i was just pointing out that you're still probably fat even though you claim otherwise.

Have you tested estrogen or only T?

You should first be sure your hypogonadism is primary. Your T levels are sub-chad and I would of course consider TRT if it is primary. If it's not, no reason to risk speeding up hairloss.

Mine is likely not primary. But USSR medicine is not reliable at all so I just started TRT.
didn't test estrogen. SHBG was 30 nmol/L, free T: 0.300nmol/L

No, all your symptoms are from high cortisol. You're right that being slight overweight is not low T, i was just pointing out that you're still probably fat even though you claim otherwise.
yeah probably. so should I get DHT checked? also can u take an AI without roiding? I have recently started RAD-140.

yeah probably. so should I get DHT checked? also can u take an AI without roiding? I have recently started RAD-140.
"also can u take an AI without roiding?"
Low dosage, yes. This is has been extensively studied on old men, the results are good and there are no symptoms to worry about. As long as you don't over-do it your joints will be fine.

You can try checking DHT, but DHT levels in blood are unlikely to be highly correlated to peripheral DHT levels. Typically estrogen is what causes low peripheral DHT by blocking T -> DHT conversion.

Idk anything about RAD-140, take care.

• Love it