Should I start using nicotine pouches?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Iron
I heard that it lowers estrogen or smth, those pouches are my dads but he still wouldn’t notice so who cares. Is it worth it? I’m 14 going through puberty, will it increase my DHT?

Attachments

• IMG_6354.jpeg
    IMG_6354.jpeg
    809.9 KB · Views: 0
no you should smoke cigarettes

I can’t it’s too risky. Would nicotine pouches help tho?
dumb retard youre just gonna get cancer. inject testosterone or use aromatase inhibitors if you want more dht or lower estrogen

dumb retard youre just gonna get cancer. inject testosterone or use aromatase inhibitors if you want more dht or lower estrogen
nicotine pouches dont cause cancer

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Youㅤ
do cocaine soyboy

all forms of nic cause cancer retard
nicotine is a useful nootropic , aromatase inhibitor , and unduly demonized . smokeing increases cancer risk due to the smoke not the nicotine .

useing a computer , going to school , or eating any processed food is worse for health than nicotine per se .

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, AySab and ReinerGeist1
That’s just dumb

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I heard that it lowers estrogen or smth, those pouches are my dads but he still wouldn’t notice so who cares. Is it worth it? I’m 14 going through puberty, will it increase my DHT?
i use it for studying.

Enjoy gum disease and rotting teeth faggot
enjoy me mogging the fuck out of you while feeling like a god cognitively. how’s a zyn gonna rot my teeth when it doesn’t even touch them? 💀

enjoy me mogging the fuck out of you while feeling like a god cognitively. how’s a zyn gonna rot my teeth when it doesn’t even touch them? 💀
You dont mog shit greycel also learn basic human anatomy it dosent have to be on the teeth to affect them retard monkey

You dont mog shit greycel also learn basic human anatomy it dosent have to be on the teeth to affect them retard monkey
drop some form of social media so i can mog your stupid ass faggot. try losing weight nicotine also helps with that

drop some form of social media so i can mog your stupid ass faggot. try losing weight nicotine also helps with that
Lol im in great shape also i dont talk shit greycel i mog you and your ancestors to bolivia and back

Retarded if you do. Nic is a heightmin