Should I stay clean shaven or go for a stubble?

dbenwa

dbenwa

Iron
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
13
Title ^

Yes I’m growing my hair out and cutting right now to get leaner.
My mandible is semi recessed so I think a stubble could help me fraud a bit what do you think? Thanks all

Pics shows all I could grow I have shit beard genetics i feel like. I either use minoxidil to get my beard going (which may not even get it to be looking very good or stay clean shaven
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6663.jpeg
    IMG_6663.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6682.jpeg
    IMG_6682.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6683.jpeg
    IMG_6683.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zurrz
stubble terra mogs
 
Title ^

Yes I’m growing my hair out and cutting right now to get leaner.
My mandible is semi recessed so I think a stubble could help me fraud a bit what do you think? Thanks all
Stubble mogs.
 
Clean shaven if long hair, stubble if short hair

Your mid and lower thirds are wider
 
This is all I could grow I have shit beard genetics should have mentioned this. I either use minoxidil to get my beard going or stay clean shaven
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6682.jpeg
    IMG_6682.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6683.jpeg
    IMG_6683.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 0
Stubble mogs.
This is all I could grow I would have to do Microneedling and minoxidil like crazy and even then idk if it could even look good. Hard to decide but I feel like I don’t have the genetics for it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6682.jpeg
    IMG_6682.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6683.jpeg
    IMG_6683.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 0
definitely clean but ideally it should be like 0.5mm to show that you're a man, clean shaven looks unnatural its gonna grow after 3 hours etc anyways so have a very very light stubble, ideal. (just shave with hair clipper)
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
11
Views
66
Pskne
Pskne
MilkywayDesu
Replies
6
Views
45
Sean O'Cry
Sean O'Cry
britishbomber
Replies
7
Views
33
britishbomber
britishbomber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top