Should i stop pinning hgh because it might cause brain disease?

A

Austrian Mogger

Iron
I pin 4 ius of hgh from QSC which is a chinese company, they probably get their hgh from dead cows brain brah should i stop to prevent me getting a brain disease?

• +1
Reactions: notti1991
Just keep eating carbohydrates instead

I pin 4 ius of hgh from QSC which is a chinese company, they probably get their hgh from dead cows brain brah should i stop to prevent me getting a brain disease?
Nobody (maybe someone could be, but it would be very unlikely and impractical, and it wouldn’t be QSC) is making their HGH from dead cows. It’s been recombinant since the 1980s. It’s made with genetically modified bacteria (e.g. E. coli) or yeast, which synthesise the HGH. There were no dimer or related proteins found in the latest 36iu vial batch of QSC HGH via HPLC.

I also pin more than 10x your HGH dosage daily (DON’T DO THAT), and I’m not worrying about prion disease (because you’re not going to get it from synthetic HGH).

You can stop pinning HGH if you want, but this isn’t a reason to.

Nobody (maybe someone could be, but it would be very unlikely and impractical, and it wouldn’t be QSC) is making their HGH from dead cows. It’s been recombinant since the 1980s. It’s made with genetically modified bacteria (e.g. E. coli) or yeast, which synthesise the HGH. There were no dimer or related proteins found in the latest 36iu vial batch of QSC HGH via HPLC.

I also pin more than 10x your HGH dosage daily (DON’T DO THAT), and I’m not worrying about prion disease (because you’re not going to get it from synthetic HGH).

Thanks for you help. Btw you know about QSC? Also is that where you get your HGH too? Thanks for your help man

yeah i did some research on it, and getting hgh from genetically modified bacteria is more effiecent and practical and cost-effective than harvesting dead cows brain so it makes sense that the chinese company uses genetically modified bacteria since it would be more effective even if they dont care about safety laws or health

Can you paste the link

• +1
Reactions: bubba_ge3