Should I stop taking fin and switch to ru?

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Fin and keto saved my hairline big time without any side effects at all in just 4 months. Went from nw2 to nw1.

Should i just switch to ru now?
I am almost 20 yo btw and could benefit from late puberty gains(my morning height increased by 2cm from august to december).

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Why would you

yes switch to a drug which isnt fda approved, might fuck your eyes and comes from shady chinese underground labs

Nigga ru isnt approved to anything. Nobody knows its side effects since its quite new in the market.

Its most likely also a tranny drug

If you had no side effects then keep going with fin. You have to try everything you can to keep your hair

Fin and keto saved my hairline big time without any side effects at all in just 4 months. Went from nw2 to nw1.

I am almost 20 yo btw and could benefit from late puberty gains(my morning height increased by 2cm from august to december).
switch to RU486

If fin works why would you change

Lurking on hairlosstalk will make you realize ru58841 isn’t the only alternative.

Here is a list of compounds that they spoke of that I found just by lurking 15 minutes.
Finasteride
Dutasteride
CB-03-01 (breezula)
RU58841
Spironolactone
Darolutamide
Cyproterone
Bicalutimide
cetirizine

Lurking on hairlosstalk will make you realize ru58841 isn’t the only alternative.

Here is a list of compounds that they spoke of that I found just by lurking 15 minutes.
Finasteride
Dutasteride
CB-03-01 (breezula)
RU58841
Spironolactone
Darolutamide
Cyproterone
Bicalutimide
cetirizine
Are any of them topical I don't want to fuck with my dht levels?

Are any of them topical I don't want to fuck with my dht levels?
Yes. Breezula is, darolutamide is, enzalutimide is, bicalutimide is, centrizine is and many more are that aren’t on this list… yet many of these also appear and could possibly work in oral forms, I will not lie I too need to instruct myself more regarding each compound and their efficiency topically vs orally etc.

These subforums will be best for you: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forums/antiandrogens-propecia-dutasteride-etc.35/
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forums/new-research-studies-and-technologies.24/

Just saying… even topicals can slighly lower systemically dht levels since they can enter the bloodstream once absorbed

For more information I truly do suggest u lurk hairlosstalk and baldthruthtalk

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended