Should I supplement or take roids?

mewingmaxxer

mewingmaxxer

Iron
Stats are I'm pretty early into puberty, I'm relatively above average in height for my age, my pheno is Euroafricanid/Mediterranean.
Won't post pic or actual age in here because this is .org.

What should I take? I live in a pretty sunny area, I do all the basic looksmaxxing techniques and am planning to do more once I get money, my question was are there any general usage supplements I should take? and should I go on mk677 or aromasin or smth else.

I obviously wanna maximize my growth and esp bone growth and stuff that can't be changed later, so should I get vitamin k2 or other supplementation for that?

Also other question should I go on peptides? and do you have any other general advice for what I should do? I eat pretty healthy and buy tuna cans and milk and eat them before school sometimes, my parents also love meat so I get alot of benefits from that, I also exercise sometimes and generally live a pretty healthy lifestyle.

Thanks y'all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Take roids you low t bastard not a word of that was fucking read

negative rep/ratio slum dog faggot avi too rope ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and PseudoMaxxer
lucky ass mf, kys
also take roids

Take roids you low t bastard not a word of that was fucking read

negative rep/ratio slum dog faggot avi too rope ASAP
not a single molecule

dont fuck youself up with roids bud

• +1
  • +1
you literally told nothing about yourself

are you a fatso? are you a skinnyfag? how long have you been lifting?

you literally told nothing about yourself

are you a fatso? are you a skinnyfag? how long have you been lifting?
don't wanna take roids to build muscle tbh unless it would be worth it without damaging my organs, mainly for more permanent things like growth and dimorphism since puberty is where that happens.

either way really lean and I there is no clear visible fat on my body and I don't really actively lift, I usually workout my entire body at home (as in calisthenics)

• +1
Stats are I'm pretty early into puberty, I'm relatively above average in height for my age, my pheno is Euroafricanid/Mediterranean.

What should I take? I live in a pretty sunny area, I do all the basic looksmaxxing techniques and am planning to do more once I get money, my question was are there any general usage supplements I should take? and should I go on mk677 or aromasin or smth else.

I obviously wanna maximize my growth and esp bone growth and stuff that can't be changed later, so should I get vitamin k2 or other supplementation for that?

Also other question should I go on peptides? and do you have any other general advice for what I should do? I eat pretty healthy and buy tuna cans and milk and eat them before school sometimes, my parents also love meat so I get alot of benefits from that, I also exercise sometimes and generally live a pretty healthy lifestyle.

Thanks y'all.
Look at my thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/my-complete-heightmaxxing-stack-last-update.974740/post-14749573 and dont take roids if you dont want to loose 20 years of lifespan

Thanks y'all.
Don't take roids, take Vit d, K2, drink milk. Taking roids will f up your natural test, You can take roids in your 40s

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mewingmaxxer

Thanks y'all.
Do Calisthenics, sleep a lot. Red meat, raw milk. Your body doesn't need artificial stuff which will age you and looksmin you. Most importantly Titanic your natural hormones.
Face is law.
The Red meat and nutrients will give you all you need, you are young and your engine has just begun, don't even think of Testosterone until your 40s.
Spend your money on top quality hair styles, Korean skin care. Maybe some hardmaxxing for your 20s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and mewingmaxxer
you can't js classify roids as "things that are harmful" 😭
They arent the same. But what i anderstood is that wanted a comparaison between steroid and peptides in term of how dangerous they are