Should I swallow the bullypill, and bullymaxx?

rockstarr

rockstarr

Rock star
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
1,458
Reputation
1,621
I keep seeing how Jordan Barrett was a bully and how a lot of these bully ngas have the most status.
I’ve been making fun of two kids at school
1 is clearly super ND’d but to justify, I don’t bully him for that, in fact I couldn’t care less. It’s just he’s annoying as shit and a prick, also a snitch so fuck him.

The second is the same but way worse and he’s barely sub 3, ugly as fuck. Like his face hurts to look at.
Honestly after doing this I realized my status has gotten a little better and I have more friends
+ School administrators fucking love me, I always get away with everything.
I’m fairly attractive and strong, should I hop on the bandwagon of the bullypill?

Lmk chads

@Jordan Barrett @justtrynalookgood @roidar @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SuperMutantMaxxer, Jordan Barrett, negative and 1 other person
I keep seeing how Jordan Barrett was a bully and how a lot of these bully ngas have the most status.
I’ve been making fun of two kids at school
1 is clearly super ND’d but to justify, I don’t bully him for that, in fact I couldn’t care less. It’s just he’s annoying as shit and a prick, also a snitch so fuck him.

The second is the same but way worse and he’s barely sub 3, ugly as fuck. Like his face hurts to look at.
Honestly after doing this I realized my status has gotten a little better and I have more friends
+ School administrators fucking love me, I always get away with everything.
I’m fairly attractive and strong, should I hop on the bandwagon of the bullypill?

Lmk chads

@Jordan Barrett @justtrynalookgood @roidar @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest
nonono
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and rockstarr
IMO you shouldnt go out of your way to make people's life bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee, rockstarr and justtrynalookgood
why u no rep, it's like why u bulleh meh
1791161435413
 
  • +1
Reactions: rockstarr and Jordan Barrett
I keep seeing how Jordan Barrett was a bully and how a lot of these bully ngas have the most status.
I’ve been making fun of two kids at school
1 is clearly super ND’d but to justify, I don’t bully him for that, in fact I couldn’t care less. It’s just he’s annoying as shit and a prick, also a snitch so fuck him.

The second is the same but way worse and he’s barely sub 3, ugly as fuck. Like his face hurts to look at.
Honestly after doing this I realized my status has gotten a little better and I have more friends
+ School administrators fucking love me, I always get away with everything.
I’m fairly attractive and strong, should I hop on the bandwagon of the bullypill?

Lmk chads

@Jordan Barrett @justtrynalookgood @roidar @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest
Yes these faggots need to learn
 
  • +1
Reactions: rockstarr and Jordan Barrett
IMO you shouldnt go out of your way to make people's life bad
that is a great response and tbh I agree, but know the reasoning:
I’m losermaxxed and desperately need more status
I got hella bullied b4 jfl
My school evil af and to not be oppressed, you need to be the opressor
 
  • +1
Reactions: negative and Jordan Barrett
that is a great response and tbh I agree, but know the reasoning:
I’m losermaxxed and desperately need more status
I got hella bullied b4 jfl
My school evil af and to not be oppressed, you need to be the opressor
i feel like the best way to gain status is just to be a cool person who fucks with everyonem and plays sports, like mabye just join the football team and be chill with everyone and go to parties and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee and rockstarr
nah not worth it. you don't gain much. You can gain status other ways. They also seem like they have nothing left to lose so i wouldnt risk it
 
  • +1
Reactions: rockstarr
i feel like the best way to gain status is just to be a cool person who fucks with everyonem and plays sports, like mabye just join the football team and be chill with everyone and go to parties and stuff
Lol, I live in brazil so no football, and before u say soccer, I’m ass jfl, I play bball but it has no status here
The most statusmaxxed nighas in my school are ltns-lmtns class clowns (which I am too due to super low inhib jfl :lul::feelshah:) so might as well hop on the bandwagon
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee and negative
nah not worth it. you don't gain much. You can gain status other ways. They also seem like they have nothing left to lose so i wouldnt risk it
In my school it’s the only way, but what else would u suggest?
 
In my school it’s the only way, but what else would u suggest?
I mean from what you've said it seems like you dont have much other options. But atp id start reconsidering if id still want status at the cost of other persons like yk
 
  • +1
Reactions: rockstarr
I mean from what you've said it seems like you dont have much other options. But atp id start reconsidering if id still want status at the cost of other persons like yk
I’m a pretty sensitive nga but honestly idgaf about them for some reason
And it feels good as fuck…
I’m just waiting for the moment where one of the hits me so I can hit the 10x times harder back jfl
Both weaklings- no chance against me
 

Similar threads

LANCEPRETTYBOY
Replies
1
Views
48
horseman
horseman
iblamegenetics_88
Replies
3
Views
35
iblamegenetics_88
iblamegenetics_88
britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
53
britishbomber
britishbomber
bryantsummrs
Replies
0
Views
21
bryantsummrs
bryantsummrs
Sal3am
Replies
2
Views
24
Scarso
Scarso

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SwagMessiah
  • elliot564
  • rockstarr
  • raeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • lmnopq
  • negative
Back
Top