should i switch to ohp next training cycle

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
ohp is weak as fuck can do lateral raises in the 20's with no problem my biceps are over powering my shoulders i feel

ohp deez nuts bro

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Ohp is a bitch to progress in without micro plates

• +1
Reactions: Lux
ohp is weak as fuck can do lateral raises in the 20's with no problem my biceps are over powering my shoulders i feel
ohp is my favorite i lift
i just got to the point where I'm repping 135 for reps
i recommend it just lateral raises after your do ohp since lateral raises are more about form and not weight

i like doing low reps on ohp for shoulder strength not to mention it made my shoulder size grow quite significantly

Ohp is a bitch to progress in without micro plates
true but if you have 2.5s you can make do
another thing you can do is aim for consistent reps across sets like a rep goal each set for progressive overload

I do seated military press, I found as you progress standing becomes stressful on the lower back, I do it with a slight arch to develop my upper chest a little, already content with my delts.

I do seated military press, I found as you progress standing becomes stressful on the lower back, I do it with a slight arch to develop my upper chest a little, already content with my delts.
ive never really felt bad doing it standing but ngl i think i got so strong in it doing seated dumbell overhead press