Should I take a gap year for Bimax?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Or just plan the surgery right after the final so I will be having 2 months of recovery before the new academic year.

P.S. The reason for taking a gap year is that I want to be cured from sleep apnea before diving in to the intensive courses.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729, Broski and 1 other person
Yeah thats w hat i'm doing tbh i'm not going to uni until i've completed my ascension fully. Idc if that takes 2+ years

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah thats w hat i'm doing tbh i'm not going to uni until i've completed my ascension fully. Idc if that takes 2+ years
if you're old when you start uni tho, your looks won't really matter that much as you'll be too old for the "uni experience" anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Broski and 1 other person
Is 21 too old for bimax

if you're old when you start uni tho, your looks won't really matter that much as you'll be too old for the "uni experience" anyway.
bro what?

people don't think about your age that much in UNI, in a big uni you'll have people ranging from 20 to 27 in every single party
just don't be 30 and you'll be good

shit you could even be 30 and you'd be fine with enough social proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
i started when I was 18 now I am 22 turning 23 but most people in my Uni graduate at 26-29
Is 21 too old for bimax
no
You don't have the fear of missing out? or feeling behind your peers?
bro what?

people don't think about your age that much in UNI, in a big uni you'll have people ranging from 20 to 27 in every single party
just don't be 30 and you'll be good

shit you could even be 30 and you'd be fine with enough social proof
There are some people in my class will be 30s

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Mongrelcel
Nah as long as under 25 you can enjoy the "uni experience". If you're older than that you'd probably be out of touch with the other students there, but u can just research on the latest trends etc. and fraud your age/looks to look younger

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I'm doing the same, I'm going to complete my ascension fully before going to UNI, I mean I have to since during UNI I won’t be making any cash

sometimes it feels depressing to not be living that UNI experience that all my friends are having right now, but I console myself by thinking that mine will be just that much better if I prepare myself for it

good-looking and older > ugly and young

tbh women also prefer men that are a few years older than them

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Well i cut off connections with all my friends to focus on self improvement and looksmax/ moneymaxxing. The only 2 friends i still keep in contact with are both moneymaxxing like me and haven't gone to uni yet.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
No hustle through.

Don't get sleep apnea bimax just get a normal one. Sleep apnea causes have NOTHING to do with asthetics and they often just do a HUGE forward movement with no rotation and you look fucked.

I'm doing the same, I'm going to complete my ascension fully before going to UNI, I mean I have to since during UNI I won’t be making any cash

sometimes it feels depressing to not be living that UNI experience that all my friends are having right now, but I console myself by thinking that mine will be just that much better if I prepare myself for it

good-looking and older > ugly and young

tbh women also prefer men that are a few years older than them
True. Its not worth going to uni as a subhuman. Would be a depressing time. Would rather wageslave and moneymaxx and surgerymaxx then go to uni and have fun

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
No hustle through.

Don't get sleep apnea bimax just get a normal one. Sleep apnea causes have NOTHING to do with asthetics and they often just do a HUGE forward movement with no rotation and you look fucked.
You are saying that the conventional Bimax that are performed by bluepill surgeon the one where they are not experienced enough to do CCW rotation right?

I had consultation with Ramieri and he wants to do CCW on me so bad because he believes it would cure my sleep apnea better and also fixing the occlusion plane.

My bluepilled parents wanted me to get the surgery done in SIngapore but I insist no and pushing for Ramieri no matter what since the one in Sinapore prob wouldn't do CCW rotation anyway.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You are saying that the conventional Bimax that are performed by bluepill surgeon the one where they are not experienced enough to do CCW rotation right?

I had consultation with Ramieri and he wants to do CCW on me so bad because he believes it would cure my sleep apnea better and also fixing the occlusion plane.

My bluepilled parents wanted me to get the surgery done in SIngapore but I insist no and pushing for Ramieri no matter what since the one in Sinapore prob wouldn't do CCW rotation anyway.
dude rameiri is a fucking RETARD yet all the morons on this website promote him because GAIA went to him.

Gaia is ALSO a retard. He's literally 80 IQ.

But you do need CCW but rameiri is a terrible terrible surgeon. He just does whatever fucking movements he wants and makes you pay a fuck ton.

dude rameiri is a fucking RETARD yet all the morons on this website promote him because GAIA went to him.

Gaia is ALSO a retard. He's literally 80 IQ.

But you do need CCW but rameiri is a terrible terrible surgeon. He just does whatever fucking movements he wants and makes you pay a fuck ton.
who would you suggest?+ the prices

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
alfaro, $40k
too much man. I am wondering if there would be any surgeon who would only charge 6k max for a foreigner in France

too much man. I am wondering if there would be any surgeon who would only charge 6k max for a foreigner in France
absolutely not, at least i wouldn't go to a bimax surgeon who's charging 6k. at such a low price he probably won't even be able to afford an anaesthetist so he'll probably break your jaw whilst you're wide awake, maybe if you're lucky he'll give you a shot of vodka before lmao

absolutely not, at least i wouldn't go to a bimax surgeon who's charging 6k. at such a low price he probably won't even be able to afford an anaesthetist so he'll probably break your jaw whilst you're wide awake, maybe if you're lucky he'll give you a shot of vodka before lmao
He does ccw as well. I looked through his portfolio and he got trained in NYC?

He does ccw as well. I looked through his portfolio and he got trained in NYC?
people are always gonna shit on surgeons no matter who it is. ramieri has a good track record and he is cheaper than the other blackpilled surgeons. as good as alfaro is, he's not turning anyone into a model so why not just go to someone that can give you similar blackpilled results but cheaper, instead of wasting your money.

people are always gonna shit on surgeons no matter who it is. ramieri has a good track record and he is cheaper than the other blackpilled surgeons. as good as alfaro is, he's not turning anyone into a model so why not just go to someone that can give you similar blackpilled results but cheaper, instead of wasting your money.
Ramieri is the cheapest I could find in the west.

i started when I was 18 now I am 22 turning 23 but most people in my Uni graduate at 26-29

no

There are some people in my class will be 30s
I'm curious, what do you study?