Should I take a shit ton of steroids at 16 to grow taller?

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Iron
My height: 5'6
Dad's height: 5'6 (fucking incel)
Mom's height: 5'2
Predicted height: 5'6

I've been to an endocrinologist and he said my testicles were fully developed. In the X-ray, my bone growth was 97%.

THE PLAN:
Take CJC-1295, GHRP-6, and Aromasin to maybe barely keep my plates open (if it even works like that) The website I'm considering is swisschems.

Will this fuck my puberty?

Does this grow your dick at my stage? (I hit puberty early, my dick is developed but small.)

Does Aromasin cause an estrogen rebound that causes my plates to fuse instantly?
Does Aromasin permanently reduce estrogen with its binding properties?

Does this affect my brain and turn me into a fucking goblin?

What I already do:
I take a shit ton of vitamins for growth and other things like test. I'll never touch an artificial flavor, preservative, or color. I sleep 8.5 hours but I need glycine to fall asleep (Is it good for me? Apparently it lowers testosterone but only lowers it by converting it to DHT.) And I don't use any soaps or toothpaste that would make my dick even smaller.

I've been lifting since 14 and I do the sprints for hormone release (I also run track) I also eat a shit ton of protein and have tried fasting and no sugar, a bunch of shitty natural ways to increase my HGH.

If you know anything about this and can respond then thank you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln, SkullDynamics and shieldzz

I've been to an endocrinologist and he said my testicles were fully developed. In the X-ray, my bone growth was 97%.

THE PLAN:
Take CJC-1295, GHRP-6, and Aromasin to maybe barely keep my plates open (if it even works like that) The website I'm considering is swisschems.

Does this grow your dick at my stage? (I hit puberty early, my dick is developed but small.)

Does Aromasin cause an estrogen rebound that causes my plates to fuse instantly?

What I already do:
I take a shit ton of vitamins for growth and other things like test. I'll never touch an artificial flavor, preservative, or color. I sleep 8.5 hours but I need glycine to fall asleep (Is it good for me? Apparently it lowers testosterone but only lowers it by converting it to DHT.) And I don't use any soaps or toothpaste that would make my dick even smaller.

I've been lifting since 14 and I do the sprints for hormone release (I also run track) I also eat a shit ton of protein and have tried fasting and no sugar, a bunch of shitty natural ways to increase my HGH.

Okay since a lot of people are still responding to this and have questions.

HGH or any peptide is complete cope for height at my stage in puberty. I started about a year early and taking HGH at my age (16) would likely only give me about an inch of height at the cost of me being on it for an extended period of time and the development of soft tissue on my face. (Heel fat pad growth would literally give me the most height.)

Any hormone-altering injections only work in early puberty or before. For example, Andre the Giant had acromegaly well before he began puberty and was 7 feet at 16.

To any midgets out there you have to look interesting and good just thug it out you don't have to be a super slayer just be unique.

if your growth plates arent closed:p;);););)
copers have been summoned!

Anyone on this site has 90% bone growth completed as this happens around 14 as said by an endocrinologist I talked to.

Your height is set earlier than that age guys stop the cope for .5-1 inches of semi-temporary height after a year of hgh usage.

copers have been summoned!

Anyone on this site has 90% bone growth completed as this happens around 14 as said by an endocrinologist I talked to.

Your height is set earlier than that age guys stop the cope for .5-1 inches of semi-temporary height after a year of hgh usage.
what the fuck:(:(🤯🤯

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

Yes go check plates and blast hgh 5'6 is death tier height