Should I take a summer course for web development?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Gentleman, give me your opinions on this matter.

Here's an email I sent to an instructor

[

Here is the response I received:

No web dev is by far the worst option for software development its literally over saturated now

Go into other parts of development like cryptocurrency, cybersecurity or cloud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, mafiaboy, Mr.cope and 2 others
No web dev is by far the worst option for software development its literally over saturated now

Bet. What's that Chinese shit in your title?

• Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360
you will never make it in this industry if you need to buy shitty courses
just use youtube etc.

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianNUTS

[

depends on what your end goal is and how much does it cost and are they working with recruiters that will help you

dont listen to him he is wrong

• +1
Reactions: koalendo

[

I personally learned using youtube and making my own projects. The most important thong to learn is to make your own progress i cant stress that enough. If you dont know a cocept you google it and find a good explanayion about it. The good tging about this approach is that because you learn things when you need them, they are gonna be deeper into your mind you can understand them better. Univercities are useful though because they allow you to get you better jobs because you are gonna have more social connections. But even if you get a degree in computer science it doesnt mean you will get a job because mowt serious jobs look at what projects you have made to see if you are a good candidate for their job.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
It’s still Low paid even if it’s not oversaturated
The median salary for a web developer is 80k dolars a month. Prople think its over saturated because they get a degree is cs and they dont have any projects in their repo and when they to a job, they wonder why they did get rejected. If wrb development was over saturated then the slary wouldnt be that high. To you it might be low so for you it might seem over saturated but it isnt

• Love it
no, fuck that

spend 8 hours a day grinding assembly/C++ and sell warez for money. You'll realize that web development is just the trivial side dish

if you're not interested then this entire field isnt for you. you need a purpose in life before you think about money

• +1
no, fuck that

spend 8 hours a day grinding assembly/C++ and sell warez for money. You'll realize that web development is just the trivial side dish

if you're not interested then this entire field isnt for you. you need a purpose in life before you think about money
You need high iq for that