Should I take accutane

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I’m a 15 almost 16 year old acnecel. The ONLY reason I haven’t blasted it is because there is a chance that it can close my growth plates. I got my plates checked and they are open. I will rope if I stay 5’10. I’ve been coping with tret 0.5 benzoyl peroxide and doxycycline and my skin is still horrible What do I do boyos?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
so you are more focused on your not manlet height and hoping on chinese bunk HGH than actually fixing your skin?

so you are more focused on your not manlet height and hoping on chinese bunk HGH than actually fixing your skin?
Well my complexion is temporary and my height is forever, but being an acnecel in highschool is brutal rope fuel

Accutane is a permanent fix but you shouldn't use yet. Try red light theraphy, fasting, eating Plenny Joy's Bars if you are in us or europe and diligitently using sunscreen and doing normal skincare care routine

Accutane is a permanent fix but you shouldn't use yet. Try red light theraphy, fasting, eating Plenny Joy's Bars if you are in us or europe and diligitently using sunscreen and doing normal skincare care routine
How long do I have to do red light to see a difference also my acne is pretty severe and most of it is scarring

How long do I have to do red light to see a difference also my acne is pretty severe and most of it is scarring
You need to do it for a long time to see results. It will smooth the overall aspect of the acne, reduce de inflammation and stimulate your colagen.

I’m a 15 almost 16 year old acnecel. The ONLY reason I haven’t blasted it is because there is a chance that it can close my growth plates. I got my plates checked and they are open. I will rope if I stay 5’10. I’ve been coping with tret 0.5 benzoyl peroxide and doxycycline and my skin is still horrible What do I do boyos?
No don"t do it