Should I take all these supplements at the same time?

shyneboyzceo

shyneboyzceo

Iron
Idk y but it feels wrong to take so many at the same time is it safe or unnecessary? I'm finna buy all these today for like 200$.

• Shilajit and Sea moss capsules (the ones from tiktok shop w hella other shit in it)
  • Ashwagandha
  • DIM
  • Boron
  • Zinc
  • Magnesium or magnesium glycinate
  • Adult Multivitamin
  • D3 and K2
  • Chrysin
  • Creatine 7-8g
  • Calcium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin B12
  • Butea Superba
  • L-Carnitine (non injectable cuz im too pussy)
  • Vitamin E 500mg
  • Potassium

Is there anything wrong with this list? Should I add or remove anything? Are any of these cope or don't work together? If it makes any difference I'm 16 and 8 months, 6'0 barefoot, and 180 lbs at like 20% bf (i think)

• JFL
Reactions: ubicuse and descension
Supplements are cope

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You, Nirvana and NZb6Air
Supplements are cope
bro no they're not i'm not expecting to gain 30 lbs of muscle and +3 inches in height u didn't even read shit i just posted this 1 second ago

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bonesmatter, aids, Nirvana and 2 others
Why is your list so fucking long lmao. Can you give an explanation for why you take half this shit?

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
bro no they're not i'm not expecting to gain 30 lbs of muscle and +3 inches in height u didn't even read shit i just posted this 1 second ago
remove everything except D if u're black and in the US

• +1
Reactions: Venzord and Ron.Belgrade
Why is your list so fucking long lmao. Can you give an explanation for why you take half this shit?
no idea they all seemed good and have decent benefits to them so y not. i just took a bunch of em from botb from test nd dht threads

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
remove everything except D if u're black and in the US
so u telling me not to take a single thing bro. like everything is completely useless and wont do shit whatsoever not even a 5-10% boost

You are a retarded nigger, so anything I say will be like speaking to a brick wall.

Anyway most of this can be obtained from having a good diet and going out in the sun, it’s a simple as that. The rest are completely useless.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
Nigga just eat some good foods and you already got most of the vitamins and minerals in your list, plus they are not synthetic

• +1
Idk y but it feels wrong to take so many at the same time is it safe or unnecessary? I'm finna buy all these today for like 200$.

• Shilajit and Sea moss capsules (the ones from tiktok shop w hella other shit in it)
  • Ashwagandha
  • DIM
  • Boron
  • Zinc
  • Adult Multivitamin
  • D3 and K2
  • Chrysin
  • Creatine 7-8g
  • Calcium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin B12
  • Butea Superba
  • Vitamin E 500mg
  • Potassium

Is there anything wrong with this list? Should I add or remove anything? Are any of these cope or don't work together? If it makes any difference I'm 16 and 8 months, 6'0 barefoot, and 180 lbs at like 20% bf (i think)
why everyone reacting jfl am i actually retarded? if im retarded plz teach me so I don't waste my time

Nigga just eat some good foods and you already got most of the vitamins and minerals in your list, plus they are not synthetic
shit ok what's some superfoods to eat i dont really eat anything besides eggs and some any type of meat and fairlife shakes

You are a retarded nigger, so anything I say will be like speaking to a brick wall.

Anyway most of this can be obtained from having a good diet and going out in the sun, it’s a simple as that. The rest are completely useless.
No bro!! he needs to take his adult multivitamins and bueta superba to become 6'6 gymmaxxed chad!!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
why magnesium and potassium both?

• +1
Reactions: xDw28 and Nirvana

• Ashwagandha
  • DIM
  • Boron
  • Zinc
  • Adult Multivitamin
  • D3 and K2
  • Chrysin
  • Creatine 7-8g
  • Calcium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin B12
  • Butea Superba
  • Vitamin E 500mg
  • Potassium

Yes swallow 5 at once

No bro!! he needs to take his adult multivitamins and bueta superba to become 6'6 gymmaxxed chad!!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
bro im doing fine without them all i take rn is creatine im just wondering if it helps i'm not experienced with any of this

no idea they all seemed good and have decent benefits to them so y not. i just took a bunch of em from botb from test nd dht threads
Your list is literally longer than vegans supplimenting for everything that they miss from their shitty diet. Literally remove everything except zma, d3 and k2, creatine

• +1
  • Ashwagandha
  • Boron
  • Zinc
  • D3 and K2
  • Creatine 7-8g
  • Calcium
  • Potassium
You should only take supplements if you have any goal to achieve with them:

For testosterone: zinc, boron, ashwagandha