Should I take aromatase inhibitors at 16 yrs/o to keep my growth plates open?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
Best aromatase inhibitors? Any natural ones? My estradiol level was 26.8pg/mL, 8 months ago, I was 15 years and 6 months old at the time, should I not mess with my estrogen too much?

aromatase inhibitors (A.I.) have a very long side effect list in the package leaflet
these side effects occur with a long term use of A.I.
still, being tall is a drastic feature to live a happy life, so personally I would cope with the risks of the side effects

aromatase inhibitors (A.I.) have a very long side effect list in the package leaflet
these side effects occur with a long term use of A.I.
still, being tall is a drastic feature to live a happy life, so personally I would cope with the risks of the side effects
are there any long term side effects? or just the low estrogen ones like being lethargic and shit

are there any long term side effects? or just the low estrogen ones like being lethargic and shit
I've read that low estrogen can interfere with/stunt brain development, but I haven't read the actual studies on it, and don't know how low your estrogen has to be to have that effect.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
the package leaflets of aromatase inhibitors like letrozole and anastrozole, only mention the side effects occurring during the treatment.
to give you an idea of how A.I.s may induce permanent damages I share this chatGPT prompt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I've read that low estrogen can interfere with/stunt brain development, but I haven't read the actual studies on it, and don't know how low your estrogen has to be to have that effect.
I'd rather live with my brain underdeveloped by 5% than living with 4 centimeter less height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik and Gwuhfazoid
I'd rather live with my brain underdeveloped by 5% than living with 4 centimeter less height
Yeah, I just don't know how much it can stunt your brain development.

Are your growth plates even open to begin with?

Are your growth plates even open to begin with?
I'm not sure, I'm considering finding that out soon though, I'm just assuming they are, since otherwise I would have idiopathic short stature, considering the 6" or 7" disparity between my height and my dad's height, my igf-1 levels were low, but in range, so I just assumed I probably don't have idiopathic short stature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Yes use it. before it's too late.

just use it nigga, height is life