should I take mk 677 alone or with other suplements

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
im planning on taking mk 677 just with creatine, vit D, and calcium for heightmaxxing and framemaxxing

is this good enough or do you suggest me using other peptides and supplements?

im 16 years old, 6'0 , and 210 pounds btw if that matters

thats gonna bloat the shit out of you

water, which is what mk and creatine does
but it will go away after i stop taking it right?

ill be on this stack until my growth plates close. inshallah by then i might reach 6'3 :feelsgood:

You should take it with huperzine a and berberine

why? what is the benefit
Huperzine A is a Somatostatin inhibitor.Your body would have more usable HGH from your MK-677 by using Huperzine A to stimulate Somatostatin release, Berberine will regulate/control your increased blood sugar levels from the use of MK-677

I’m gonna buy some real HGH from wuhan lab

never take mk 677 when ur already overweight thats a surefire way to get diabetes

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
never take mk 677 when ur already overweight thats a surefire way to get diabetes
really?

ive heard it reduces insulin strength but what does that have to do with me being overweight

i barely eat any sugar nowadays, my only source of sugar comes from starches

but it will go away after i stop taking it right?

ill be on this stack until my growth plates close. inshallah by then i might reach 6'3 :feelsgood:
Take dandelion root extract to cut down bloating,and eat less carbs and fat and do more cardio exercises.

Also,instead of mk ,take HGH and igf1.,it would cost 200-300$ per month

Take aromaisn 6.25 mg everyday,whats ur body fat percentage?
Also,Take multivitamins and multiminerals.

And follow this copy pasta .

Supplements:-

1.multiviams and multivitami

2 buy zinc picolinate separately and take 20 mg zinc everyday ,vitamin d3+k2 :- take 4000iu d3 ed and 150-200mcg k2 mk4 and 55 mcg k2 mk7(mk7 is optional but mk4 is necessary,without k2 ,vitmain d3 won't absorb and can cause toxicity

Also, supplement magnesium glycinate/bisglycinate (same thing as glycinate) 400 -450 mg ed

U can get all this from onlin

But make sure u select good brands

3.140 gram protein everyday (ed):- mostly animal protein,like beef,milk,eggs,meat and if u want plant protein eat washed and cooked lentil

4.eat small amounts of natural fat:-like grass fed organic butter,et

5.dont eat junk foo

6. Eat 2700 + calories ed consisting of carbs and protein

7.dont masturbate as it expels many natural minerals and decreases fgf2 expression in bone fgf2 is important for growt

8.sleep at 10 pm and not after 10 pm as natural production of hgh us highest at 10 pm and declined after 10,and u want to utilise that

And sleep undisturbed and don't wake up at night to use your phone.

9.do sprinting as fast u can 4x120m ed,slowly increase the number from 4 to 6 to 8 depending on your comfort and capacity (don't push yourself too hard,start slow and easy because u want to let your body adapt to it

Take rest every 4 days where u do nothing except stretching.( I will tell strethcing routine soon)

U can also add jump rope routine 100x3 or 100x5

Or u can play basketball,it's good for height growth

But u know the best and start slow and easy and don't push yourself too hard

10.Aromasin and keep your growth plates open and prevnet them from closin

Read my aroamsin thread for more info

11.and hgh and igf1 and can make u taller,if u want sources for it ,just let me know

12.Stretching.

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs

U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

My stretching thread (ignore bovine colostrum in supplement portio of my post and ignore methylation portion and all other things are correct)

I will make a new thread soon with some added exercise methods and additional info,so if u wanna get tagged in that thread,just write "tag me in next" on my profile

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
really?

ive heard it reduces insulin strength but what does that have to do with me being overweight

i barely eat any sugar nowadays, my only source of sugar comes from starches
mk 677 usually causes fat loss and body recomposition in people with normal insulin sensitivity (who have healthy weight and are not fat)
but if you are fat and overweight (who you seem to be), then it won't cause benefits in body recomposition

I advise you to take gymnema sylvestre about 900 mg before bed to reduce insulin insensitivity. That supplement is great, it also decreases bloat and water retention and I think it has helped me to get rid of acne

Last edited:
7.dont masturbate as it expels many natural minerals and decreases fgf2 expression in bone fgf2 is important for growt
Cap u read this on nofap forum. No study’s or proof