Should i take people with low muscle mass' advice seriously?

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
I know everybody has preferences but i cant take those advices seriously like on YouTube etc

Advice about what?

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I know everybody has preferences but i cant take those advices seriously like on YouTube etc
Don’t take anybody’s advice just do your own research based on clinical studies. You can just look up some studies online but this involves reading so people with goldfish level attention spans are not able to accomplish this.

• +1
why everyone making gym so complicated ffs

just lift weights
do program that you like and that's it

• +1
Reactions: exlurkervv999, ey88 and Angutoid
why everyone making gym so complicated ffs

just lift weights
do program that you like and that's it
I just dont wanna be spending 6 days of the week doing something that can be done better and get me quicker to my goals

I just dont wanna be spending 6 days of the week doing something that can be done better and get me quicker to my goals
try blood and guts by dorian yates
that will be my recommendation

• +1
try blood and guts by dorian yates
that will be my recommendation
Thanks
What do you think about this
Screenshot 2024 09 17 08 08 26 689 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2024 09 17 08 08 25 146 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2024 09 17 08 08 23 385 commiuigallery

imo you don't need peck and cable flies in same workout, rather choose one of these exercise and the other replace with dips for example

you have pull without pull ups, why?

also I have similar leg day
This was sent to me by someone else thank u i will consider what u said

Just listen to everyone's advice and make your own conclusions...
You also shouldn't blindly trust someone's advice just cause they are big, success ≠ knowledge,

• +1
Reactions: dorian and Angutoid
Just listen to everyone's advice and make your own conclusions...
You also shouldn't blindly trust someone's advice just cause they are big, success ≠ knowledge,
Exactly.

Jordan peters
JP is great, but I don't recommend him to beginners. I put all beginners on a bit more volume but then dial them into DY HIT, blood and guts training when they get familiar with training and form (and decrease volume more as they get a bit bigger).

Paul carter
Yeah, but more for explaining things simply and not for training guidance. I tell people starting training to watch blood and guts and ask for help from people around them in the gym if they look like they know what they're doing with things like form (or tell them to visit me if they have the time to travel).

I also recommend filming your form and your sets and reflecting on it later.

Still, nothing wrong with recommending Paul Carter and JP to beginners; I've just found it best to have them focus on one thing at a time and incorporate other things when they move further along.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and ey88
People with low muscle mass typically know more because they have shitty genetics and want to fix it.
For example, I know way more than my big ass buddy about how to train right, nutrition & supplements, that sleep is important (he gets 5 hours) but he doesn’t take me seriously because he started years before me and is bigger.
I started at the gym late and spent so much time researching the science that I do know more than most guys bigger than me, but they’re still bigger. However, if they knew what I did they’d be even bigger than they currently are. But because of their genetics they don’t care to go the extra mile like I’m forced to do to be on par with them.
So yes, you might be bigger than these people but had you listened to their advice you’d likely be even bigger. Yes, there is still shitty advice out there and you gotta filter that out. Humble yourself and be glad you were blessed with muscle building genetics 🙏 have a good one

• +1
People with low muscle mass typically know more because they have shitty genetics and want to fix it.
For example, I know way more than my big ass buddy about how to train right, nutrition & supplements, that sleep is important (he gets 5 hours) but he doesn’t take me seriously because he started years before me and is bigger.
I started at the gym late and spent so much time researching the science that I do know more than most guys bigger than me, but they’re still bigger. However, if they knew what I did they’d be even bigger than they currently are. But because of their genetics they don’t care to go the extra mile like I’m forced to do to be on par with them.
So yes, you might be bigger than these people but had you listened to their advice you’d likely be even bigger. Yes, there is still shitty advice out there and you gotta filter that out. Humble yourself and be glad you were blessed with muscle building genetics 🙏 have a good one
Thanks a lot for the effort

• +1
Reactions: Diam