Should I take steroids at 16

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I'm around 6'2 and my after a few months of leanmaxxing my face is looking better. I was thinking about skinmaxxing with accutane next week cause I still have some slight acne (tried cutting out sugar and washing my face every day but it didn't fully get rid of it). The only thing left after this is to fix my frame (17 in :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsrope::feelsrope:) and I was wondering if I should hop on roids to get it faster.

Thoughts on using Anavar + Testosterone? Would this fuck my face up or anything?

Where are you from?
In my country everyone is 4'11

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Idk, but don't do accutane. I am curious about steroids myself tho

I'm around 6'2 and my after a few months of leanmaxxing my face is looking better. I was thinking about skinmaxxing with accutane next week cause I still have some slight acne (tried cutting out sugar and washing my face every day but it didn't fully get rid of it). The only thing left after this is to fix my frame (17 in :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsrope::feelsrope:) and I was wondering if I should hop on roids to get it faster.

Thoughts on using Anavar + Testosterone? Would this fuck my face up or anything?
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and MiroslavBulldosex
You're only 16, your frame (bonewise) should ideally grow a lot naturally next few years. Steroids can actually stunt that growth. Tbh from what I know quite unlikely to happen though, but if it were to happen that would obv be very bad. Don't think it's worth to take the risk especially at only 16.
Low dose test + anavar (even at high doses) probably won't fuck up your face, ofc it can happen but very unlikely compared to other steroids.

Never take steroids

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yes absolutely, make sure you blast trenbolone

Muh shortcuts, muh I want results over night. Go ahead and screw you HPTA while keeping your toothpick arms because you have no gym experience. Delusional retards, thinking steroids are some kind of miracle drugs that turn you into Ronnie Coleman. This generation is beyond pathetic

Yes, and don’t worry about the side effects about getting shut down. I’ve done it 6 weeks and 6weeks off. Everything still works down there. You can cruse on test but cycle off of anavar it loses effectiveness after about 6w weeks so you’d be wasting money running it long than that.

Muh shortcuts, muh I want results over night. Go ahead and screw you HPTA while keeping your toothpick arms because you have no gym experience. Delusional retards, thinking steroids are some kind of miracle drugs that turn you into Ronnie Coleman. This generation is beyond pathetic
"beyond pathetic" :lul: coming from the guy with 14,951 posts on LOOKSMAX.ORG :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 17429, Ape101 and 2 others
nah bro go natty it is much healthier for you and will benefit you a lot more physically and mentally.

I've seen some young guys like you blast T and shit and fuck themselves up big time.

your 16 and growth stops at 25 so you're still maturing.❤️

• Love it
Reactions: fjor2096
nah bro go natty it is much healthier for you and will benefit you a lot more physically and mentally.

I've seen some young guys like you blast T and shit and fuck themselves up big time.

your 16 and growth stops at 25 so you're still maturing.❤️
just blatantly false

• +1
No. Absolutely.
take glutamine, arginine, zinc, omega 3 and red meat to ingress gh and testo.

• +1
Maybe not at 16 as it would be too risky without literal weekly bloodwork to dial in estrogen levels but at the late stage of puberty (around 18) it would be a good idea to hop on

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Maybe not at 16 as it would be too risky without literal weekly bloodwork to dial in estrogen levels but at the late stage of puberty (around 18) it would be a good idea to hop on
What if I use anaver to prevent the excess T from aromatizing? And between HGH and T what would you choose? Looking for frame growth.

What if I use anaver to prevent the excess T from aromatizing? And between HGH and T what would you choose? Looking for frame growth.
just dont f w roids before 18 man