Should i take T?

rainingrockets

rainingrockets

Chadlite in year or rope
Im 17 but a pretty late bloomer got my growth spurt at 16 from 5’4 to now 6’1. As kid i had a really good diet but it got a-lot worse after covid so i think i fucked myself their i have really skinny wrists and small hands i am 155 pounds so pretty lean for 6’1. while im not worried about my dick bc that grew fine i just want to max dimorphism and not be so skinny when i eat a shit ton. should i take test.

Note: my dad is also very skinny 6’4 175

• +1
Reactions: Blazeoo3
Bro go get your test measured first, if its low then yeah obviously. But go to the doctors and see what they have to say first.

• +1
Reactions: rainingrockets
Bro go get your test measured first, if its low then yeah obviously. But go to the doctors and see what they have to say first.
i have asked my dad about getting a test done he has said to not worry abt it should i just do it myself? do i have to pay for the test?

i have asked my dad about getting a test done he has said to not worry abt it should i just do it myself? do i have to pay for the test?
Just try to boost it naturally at your age don't mess around with that shit on your own bhai. Better to wait till your 18 to take T than do it wrong and regret it.

• +1
Just try to boost it naturally at your age don't mess around with that shit on your own bhai. Better to wait till your 18 to take T than do it wrong and regret it.
yea i have been my diet been real good recently i’ve completely cut out soda which used to be a big thing for me

• +1
Reactions: Blazeoo3
  • +1
No nigga don't. You're 17 ffs. If you're sleep, diet, exercise, everything is on point and you it's low then think about it. Otherwise, optimize naturally first.

no youre not developed yet, focus on your diet and lifestyle first

Yes , anything for the chicks right