• both

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
nosoulvalentine

nosoulvalentine

im not gonna use supplements im gonna take legit meds for hypothyroidism
t3: Liothyronine
t4: levothyroxine

You want to take both. Ratio of the 1:3 ideally.

I take t3 with first meal of day. Sometimes a bit at lunch. Then t3/t4 combo with dinner.

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine

I take t3 with first meal of day. Sometimes a bit at lunch. Then t3/t4 combo with dinner.
wtf is point of t4 most people just talk about t3

Bump

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine
wtf is point of t4 most people just talk about t3
t4 is a slower release. Body takes time to convert it. Taking a t3/t4 combo with dinner helps you have thyroid for now and later (through the night)

t4 is a slower release. Body takes time to convert it. Taking a t3/t4 combo with dinner helps you have thyroid for now and later (through the night)
So u take them at the same time? and aren't u supposed to take them on empty stomach that's what google says like 30 to 60 min before food

So u take them at the same time? and aren't u supposed to take them on empty stomach that's what google says like 30 to 60 min before food
They make combo medications. Read my above comment. Google says a lot of things that are dead wrong. Research Broda Barnes, OG of thyroid hormone research

They make combo medications. Read my above comment. Google says a lot of things that are dead wrong. Research Broda Barnes, OG of thyroid hormone research
ok makes sense if t4 is slower but with food is ok too? no absorption problems?

ok makes sense if t4 is slower but with food is ok too? no absorption problems?
With food helps it be broken down slower (last longer). And nope, the body will enjoy real thyroid as long as it’s legit medication.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
With food helps it be broken down slower (last longer). And nope, the body will enjoy real thyroid as long as it’s legit medication.
Ok thanks so i need both for metabolism? ngl i fucked my body and metabolism doing less then 500cal with intense cardio and now i can't lose anything even water fasting once a week

im taking t3 rn but i don''t feel different at all maybe im a little hungrier probably not
is that good or bad