Should I take T4 alongside hgh and AI if I already have low ft4?

D

Dora67

Iron
2022 ft4 was 9,1 and tsh was 1,4
2023 ft4 was 12,5 and tsh was 2,5
2024 ft4 was 8,4 tsh was 1,19
Mid 2024 ft4 was 11,3 and tsh was 1,2
Now ft4 is 8,9 tsh is 1,5

Why do they fluctuate, my bluepilled doctor said its normal while growing and it matters when the blood test is being taken (morning its higher and gets lower in evening)
I am 17 and wanted to start hgh. So what should I do if I start hgh my ft4 will be even lower and ft3 will be higher. I plan taking ft4 hormons along with hgh as my levels are already weird and it will get lower with hgh.

I asked him if it could be central hypothyroidism and he said I shouldnt be on the internet so much and should study medicin instead.

I also have some symptoms like cold hands/feet, fatigue, tiredness.
I will take FT4, but is 100mcg too much? I don’t want my plates to close. Also does anyone have good sources for T4? My doctor most likely won’t give it to me

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NZb6Air Why the jfl

Your thyroid is fine lol. Check your total t3/t4 next time, if you need to monitore thyroid, they're more accurate. But, as I said your thyroid is most likely good just by your tsh levels nigga

Your thyroid is fine lol. Check your total t3/t4 next time, if you need to monitore thyroid, they're more accurate. But, as I said your thyroid is most likely good just by your tsh levels nigga
Theres something called central/secondary hypothyroidism where the tsh is normal but only ft4 is low.
My ft4 levels are not normal they fluctuate weirdly and right now they are low at 0,89 while the range is 0,98-1,6. Ideal would be 1,2-1,5

Theres something called central/secondary hypothyroidism where the tsh is normal but only ft4 is low.
My ft4 levels are not normal they fluctuate weirdly and right now they are low at 0,89 while the range is 0,98-1,6. Ideal would be 1,2-1,5
Check total levels. I don't really think you have hypothyroidism. You can take 25 mcg t4, it shouldn't be harmful, but 100 mcg in your case is too much 100%

Check total levels. I don't really think you have hypothyroidism. You can take 25 mcg t4, it shouldn't be harmful, but 100 mcg in your case is too much 100%
T3 is normal, tsh is normal, ft4 is low. This usually indicates central/secondary hypothyroidism. But my levels weirdly fluctuate and I have no antibodies so maybe it’s because of sleep or malnourishment of celiac.
Do you know a source which sells t4? Taking 50mcg maybe would be more ideal as my levels are already low and I will start hgh and ai which will make ft4 even lower.

Do you know a source which sells t4?
There's a lot of sources on this site, if you live in EU and US. If you live in shithole like me, you could buy it in pharmacy without prescription.
To be honest, I took like 25 mcg of t4 and 25 mcg of t3 ed for like 8 weeks without a problem, but you should start low and gradually increasing your dosage. Up to 50 mcg of t4 shouldn't harm a lot for most people.

There's a lot of sources on this site, if you live in EU and US. If you live in shithole like me, you could buy it in pharmacy without prescription.
To be honest, I took like 25 mcg of t4 and 25 mcg of t3 ed for like 8 weeks without a problem, but you should start low and gradually increasing your dosage. Up to 50 mcg of t4 shouldn't harm a lot for most people.
I would take 25mcg right now to balance it out, but when I take hgh maybe upping the dose to 50mcg wouldn’t be bad.
Im in europe