Should I take test for male dimorphism

A

Anth0ny

Iron
just turned 16
gonna b on ghrp 2, mod cjc sometime early may and hop off ghrp 2 sometime early next school year and get on hexerelin hgh and mod cjc for rest of next school year
should i get on T for male dimorphism?
i have more facial fat and harder to be masculine because im a ricecel
i want a more prominent brow ridge, better jawline, hollow cheeks
plan: debloat face hella, go below 14 percent bf, peptides, POSSIBILITY TEST?

still dont have much armpit hair tho but i noticed more armpit hair growing recently and still growing in height and shit so my face could naturally change next school year

dont wanna do roids or anything autistic im already naturally test maxxing by hitting gym eating well sleeping well and not being a fat fuck

Read your first three words and only know the answer is no, stop being dumb

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Azonin
just turned 16
gonna b on ghrp 2, mod cjc sometime early may and hop off ghrp 2 sometime early next school year and get on hexerelin hgh and mod cjc for rest of next school year
plan: debloat face hella, go below 14 percent bf, peptides, POSSIBILITY TEST?

still dont have much armpit hair tho but i noticed more armpit hair growing recently and still growing in height and shit so my face could naturally change next school year

dont wanna do roids or anything autistic im already naturally test maxxing by hitting gym eating well sleeping well and not being a fat fuck
if you really wanted for the test to have any actual meaningful visible effects it should be hardcore like testosterone enanthate

just stop this nonsense while you can

This sounds bluepilled as fuck but face reality here

Taking steroids at 16 is a great way to completely fuck your health

If anything you’ll just looksmin yourself by possibly stunting your growth

at least Get to very low bf% and see how you look before you decide to inject rat piss into your bloodstream

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and changemywayz
just stop this nonsense while you can

This sounds bluepilled as fuck but face reality here

Taking steroids at 16 is a great way to completely fuck your health

If anything you’ll just looksmin yourself by possibly stunting your growth

at least Get to very low bf% and see how you look before you decide to inject rat piss into your bloodstream
ok

My apologies I misread

On a serious note the fact you have to inject all these weird chemicals should tell you it’s completely fucking over

And that’s ignoring the fact you’re Asian (rip)

Good luck to you though

My apologies I misread

On a serious note the fact you have to inject all these weird chemicals should tell you it’s completely fucking over

And that’s ignoring the fact you’re Asian (rip)

Good luck to you though
its not over unless im like 20 with closed plates and no facial development possible

also most my family is late bloomers so theroically all these Chinese chemicals should help me get my height faster

gonna go leanmaxx this summer tho my face is already high mtn-low htn so i might ascend?

just turned 16
Why would you switch out GHRP-2 for hexarelin when it litterally cheaper and do the same thing.
Probably not since most people that saw any major changes (facially) while on T is people with delayed puberty, so it might not worth the risk. It also depend on if you have high androgen sensitivity bc if you have low and inject more test it prob won't do much for you.

Why would you switch out GHRP-2 for hexarelin when it litterally cheaper and do the same thing.

Probably not since most people that saw any major changes (facially) while on T is people with delayed puberty, so it might not worth the risk. It also depend on if you have high androgen sensitivity bc if you have low and inject more test it prob won't do much for you.
Hexarelin is more potent

its not over unless im like 20 with closed plates and no facial development possible

also most my family is late bloomers so theroically all these Chinese chemicals should help me get my height faster

gonna go leanmaxx this summer tho my face is already high mtn-low htn so i might ascend?
Your face is never gonna develop jfl

I used to be exactly like you, thinking my face is gonna change and grow into a more attractive shape. It doesn’t.

Once I realized this I cut down as much bodyfat as possible and that’s what really made a difference

TL;DR: stop coping and just leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Anth0ny
Your face is never gonna develop jfl

I used to be exactly like you, thinking my face is gonna change and grow into a more attractive shape. It doesn’t.

Once I realized this I cut down as much bodyfat as possible and that’s what really made a difference

TL;DR: stop coping and just leanmaxx
Not even the peptides would do anything?

Also I was alr planning to leanmaxx what percentage do u think I should plan to cut to as a ricecel (more natural facefat)

Took test at 16, made my teenage gyno permanent but I can live w it because my chest is big enough, but masc maxed me hella, put me ahead of other 16 year olds at the time but shutting my test down because I didn’t know wtf I was doing wasn’t worth it lmao

Not to mention I made more gains off it a year later when I had a solid gym plan and wasn’t going to random machines

Took test at 16, made my teenage gyno permanent but I can live w it because my chest is big enough, but masc maxed me hella, put me ahead of other 16 year olds at the time but shutting my test down because I didn’t know wtf I was doing wasn’t worth it lmao

Not to mention I made more gains off it a year later when I had a solid gym plan and wasn’t going to random machines
should i take test in a few years

Not even the peptides would do anything?

Also I was alr planning to leanmaxx what percentage do u think I should plan to cut to as a ricecel (more natural facefat)
I’m not gonna tell you it won’t work because I’m not educated on it…You can inject or take anything you want just don’t be disappointed if nothing happens. And DONT take it if there’s a chance it will stunt your growth

what percentage of bf are you at right now
You should get to 10% and see what you look like, anything below that is unhealthy as a teen

I’m not gonna tell you it won’t work because I’m not educated on it…You can inject or take anything you want just don’t be disappointed if nothing happens. And DONT take it if there’s a chance it will stunt your growth

what percentage of bf are you at right now
You should get to 10% and see what you look like, anything below that is unhealthy as a teen
how would hgh and growth related peptides stunt growth 💀

also im pretty skinny but ive been bulking and i my stomach is gaining fat no idea what bf tho im gonna training hella soon tho