should I take this job

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
my friend works in construction he is his own boss and he wanted me to work with him he will pay me around 700 per week
I don't want to get injured tho because I've seen a lot of dangerous shit that happens in construction should I take it?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
my friend works in construction he is his own boss and he wanted me to work with him he will pay me around 700 per week
I don't want to get injured tho because I've seen a lot of dangerous shit that happens in construction should I take it?
yes construction is fun i do it

u sont get injured fhat much

im 16 and i do it

u will enjoy it trust

280 a week 😬

8 hour work days too

beyter than nothing tho bcuz i dont rlly have much expensive
wtf lol are you going to work with your dad or something does he pay you outta his paycheck?

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
wtf lol are you going to work with your dad or something does he pay you outta his paycheck?
my dads boss

hes a retired 71yo

basicially he gets paid to organize work

if its nothing too advanced he will get me to do it

he pays me out of his own money but hes a millionare so its calm

I wouldn't do it for long, unless you can get off the tools like management or some shit.
The toll on your body will accumulate and working in the sun will prematurely age you unless you wear sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, chudlite and selfhating ethnic
I wouldn't do it for long, unless you can get off the tools like management or some shit.
The toll on your body will accumulate and working in the sun will prematurely age you unless you wear sunscreen.
you will look 55 when your 60
😱

• Woah
Reactions: Kaari
my dads boss

hes a retired 71yo

basicially he gets paid to organize work

if its nothing too advanced he will get me to do it

he pays me out of his own money but hes a millionare so its calm
fuck that shit lol i wouldnt work if they paying me that low I used to work with my dad as a mechanic I got paid 100 dollars per week outta his paycheck so i stop going and i always ended up getting my clothes dirty

• +1
fuck that shit lol i wouldnt work if they paying me that low I used to work with my dad as a mechanic I got paid 100 dollars per week outta his paycheck so i stop going and i always ended up getting my clothes dirty
oh

tbh he bought me construction clothes

i dont rlly care abt the money its just for something to do ig

i understand tho

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
im already a shit skin i get a reddish tan easily

• +1
oh

tbh he bought me construction clothes

i dont rlly care abt the money its just for something to do ig

i understand tho
i will rather just rott if i were u and you are white so u getting in the sun will age you faster than me

• +1
i will rather just rott if i were u and you are white so u getting in the sun will age you faster than me
UKcel i get no sun

fair enough everyone is different

but consider now i have stuff to put on my CV/resume

• +1
280 a week 😬

8 hour work days too

beyter than nothing tho bcuz i dont rlly have much expensive
how many times a week do u work tho. could get better pay somewhere else, but u do u ig

• +1
how many times a week do u work tho. could get better pay somewhere else, but u do u ig
i do 7 days usually

sometimes 6 sometimes 8

school statted now tho so its gonna be less

i do 7 days usually

sometimes 6 sometimes 8

school statted now tho so its gonna be less
Bro I will be mad if I was you just work at a studio I got paid 100 per day and I could go when ever I wanted

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
It might be different pay for you but I only work on the weekends since I had school and I had t work the whole night
i dont mind night work tbf it seems better

Depends on which country you are from

• +1
i dont mind night work tbf it seems better
Idk if you will get paid the same amount as I did because the stadium I work is very popular won’t say because I don’t want to doxx my self tho but it famous

Idk if you will get paid the same amount as I did because the stadium I work is very popular won’t say because I don’t want to doxx my self tho but it famous
yeah thats ok

is it just me or does night work seem cool

like id work in a gas station overnight or something

yeah thats ok

is it just me or does night work seem cool

like id work in a gas station overnight or something
I also want to work during the night since I have shit sleeping schedule so I always wake up late but where I live rn is very ghetto so me working in the night isn’t a good idea and you’re in uk I don’t think it also a good idea

I also want to work during the night since I have shit sleeping schedule so I always wake up late but where I live rn is very ghetto so me working in the night isn’t a good idea and you’re in uk I don’t think it also a good idea
yeah same very ghetto area where i am

im not socially inept tho so most thugmaxxed guys r chill with me

they all call me little man

fuck being 5"6

yeah same very ghetto area where i am

im not socially inept tho so most thugmaxxed guys r chill with me

they all call me little man

fuck being 5"6
Brutal they are mocking you how are you that small tho I thought white people are usually tall. I also been mock but it was only on this forum if you check my recent thread about my frame I got bullied but I usally don’t care and I can fraud my frame by wearing big shirts

Brutal they are mocking you how are you that small tho I thought white people are usually tall. I also been mock but it was only on this forum if you check my recent thread about my frame I got bullied but I usally don’t care and I can fraud my frame by wearing big shirts
yeah not epic

im fat but never got any mocking for it

i wear big shirts too tbf they make me look smaller

• +1