Should I tell my friend he is balding?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
His dad is NW7 and while training with him I noticed he already has somewhat noticeably thinning on his crown, as well as a ~NW2 hairline.

I care for him but I don't want to damage our relationship by pointing it out, is it worth the risk?

I don't think he's aware of fin or minox.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Hades, rand anon and 1 other person
It won't damage ur relationship just be chill about it and send him a mpmd vid innit, or explain the biomechanics yourself if you are knowledgable

• +1
Reactions: Hades, 5'8manlet, Lmao and 3 others
His dad is NW7 and while training with him I noticed he already has somewhat noticeably thinning on his crown, as well as a ~NW2 hairline.

I care for him but I don't want to damage our relationship by pointing it out, is it worth the risk?

I noticed my friend was thinning at the front and his dad is bald so I convinced him to hop on fin. It depends on how well you know him. If you don’t know him super well, it probably won’t go over very well. In my case, I had known my friend for over 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Tell him in a supporting and brotherly way so he feels like you care about him instead of judging

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Danish_Retard

Yes, i remember when i was bluepilled and i got fat once and no one told me that but would treat me differently.

It led to alot of frustration as i couldnt understand what was happening. I wish a good friend would of just pulled me to the side and told me the truth.

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, rand anon, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Sneak fin into his drinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 21597 and 2 others
and don't forget to tell him that he is recessed, his chin is 10mm behind his lips, has zero infraorbital projection, scleral show, flat cheekbones

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 21597, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
and don't forget to tell him that he is recessed, his chin is 10mm behind his lips, has zero infraorbital projection, scleral show, flat cheekbones
Tell him, he has 3.45 PSL even though he didn’t ask

• JFL

Wtf, you'll damage your relationship by saving his hair. And that sad part is a :bluepill: redditor would say, "no don't tell him!" What a clown world.

• +1
It won't damage ur relationship just be chill about it and send him a mpmd vid innit, or explain the biomechanics yourself if you are knowledgable
I noticed my friend was thinning at the front and his dad is bald so I convinced him to hop on fin. It depends on how well you know him. If you don’t know him super well, it probably won’t go over very well. In my case, I had known my friend for over 10 years.
Tell him in a supporting and brotherly way so he feels like you care about him instead of judging
Yes, i remember when i was bluepilled and i got fat once and no one told me that but would treat me differently.

It led to alot of frustration as i couldnt understand what was happening. I wish a good friend would of just pulled me to the side and told me the truth.
Aight man, I'll tell him after we're done training the next time.

Guess I'll explain the mechanics myself so he's forced to listen instead of just sending him a video he can ignore.

Would phrasing it like "If you aren't aware, you're thinning at x and y, if this bothers you it's entirely preventable, if it doesn't you should know that it negatively impacts how people perceive you, I myself use medicine against it successfully."

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and StrangerDanger
Aight man, I'll tell him after we're done training the next time.

Guess I'll explain the mechanics myself so he's forced to listen instead of just sending him a video he can ignore.

Would phrasing it like "If you aren't aware, you're thinning at x and y, if this bothers you it's entirely preventable, if it doesn't you should know that it negatively impacts how people perceive you, I myself use medicine against it successfully."
Bruh it's not a formal document chill out 💀

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Danish_Retard
Tell him, he has 3.45 PSL even though he didn’t ask
The difference is that one is easily prevented/changeable and the other is not

If he wanted to know I would tell him all his facial flaws and strengths.

Bruh it's not a formal document chill out 💀
How would you word it?

it's not a big deal tbh if he's your real friend you could point it out and even laugh at him for balding then tell him what to do

• +1
The difference is that one is easily prevented/changeable and the other is not

If he wanted to know I would tell him all his facial flaws and strengths.

How would you word it?
Cba to write more than 2 sentences for something I don't care about tbh no offense

• So Sad
blackpill the sonofabitch to suicide

• JFL

Tell him is over for him, Tell the truth, If he will not became a millionere is over for his blood line.

• JFL
Tell him is over for him, Tell the truth, If he will not became a millionere is over for his blood line.
He actually is trying to start his own business. :lul:

While I'd never put my friends down like that I have expressed my doubts and told him to at least get a 3 year university degree as back up...

He actually is trying to start his own business. :lul:

While I'd never put my friends down like that I have expressed my doubts and told him to at least get a 3 year university degree as back up...
Ia better to tell the truth then let him live in delusion. A true friend do this and accept him afterwoords.

Tell him that he is norwooding but try not to sound as if you are making fun of him or being judgemental, he needs to hop on fin or minox before it's too late, you can save him.

• +1
Yeah tell him ASAP

Try to help him get finasteride n minox too. If he can't get access to it then help him buy it online

If you DONT tell him then you're not actually a good friend tbh.

What if he starts balding a lot and he will become depressed as fock because of it while still being too dumb to know finasteride exists?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21898
Some people are better off not knowing. Dunno ur case.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MikeMew'sBitch
Most of the times when i tried to help someone like that the person got offended or avoided talking about that so i dont try to do that anymore. If they are not smart enough to find solution on their own i just leave them to look like shit (get fat, have shit posture, norwood...)

• +1