Should i text her πŸ‘€

Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 π’Œπ’Šπ’π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Posts
15,755
Reputation
28,986
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anaverageman, hopelessmanlet32, tansel and 7 others
@scuderia @xye @RandomAutist @Oscaridk @ArchangeI
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist, Oscaridk, ArchangeI and 4 others
First thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: RandomAutist, ArchangeI, Jiozz and 3 others
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
Sure text her

Miss 99 percent of the shots you don’t take
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, xye, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
just do it GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, Jiozz, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, Pubertymaxxer3, xye and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, Jiozz, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
Thats quite a weird subject but sure if you physically cant find any other reason to talk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, scuderia, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Thats quite a weird subject but sure if you physically cant find any other reason to talk
Hmmm πŸ€” weird subject?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, xye and scuderia
Just be kind :smonk:
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and Jordan Barrett
  • +1
Reactions: xye and Jiozz
i mean someone grabbing her ass is quite weird imo
Because yes talking about wheater will make her wet
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
Do it bro you only live once, you miss the chances you don't take.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
IMG 4536
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
Tell her you wished you could’ve grabbed her ass instead
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
No girls should only text to you never text to her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
so you're gonna white knight and virtue signal or tell her you wish you where that guy ?
 
text her so you don't drown in regret of not texting her later
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
Go for it:GIMMIE:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
Yeah
 
I got a great reason to text her, apparently she got her ass grabbed by a random (certainly fake) but the most important is i got a reason

Haven’t started any conversation with a girl since months so it would feel soo weird

I would warm up before :feelshah:
πŸ‘€
 

Similar threads

Banana β˜… 🍌
Replies
2
Views
17
bibodude
B
n2on
Replies
11
Views
48
rot.
rot.
volgograd009
Replies
11
Views
75
volgograd009
volgograd009
itsover74
Replies
3
Views
36
itsover74
itsover74
real_rxz
Replies
4
Views
45
real_rxz
real_rxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top