Should I train boxing even after surgeries ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
Generally do you consider boxing to be a looksmin ? Is it hazardous to do boxing after surgery like bimax for example ?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
idk about bimax but implants u are safe, they're as strong as bone, if not stronger.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Pierrot
idk about bimax but implants u are safe, they're as strong as bone, if not stronger.
That’s good considering implants more and more

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and RaidenJTR
i wanna do boxing too but i had a rhinoplasty lmao. and im gonna get underyee implant and jaw implant next. fuarkkk

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Pierrot
i wanna do boxing too but i had a rhinoplasty lmao. and im gonna get underyee implant and jaw implant next. fuarkkk
Yeah better be careful. Over for ennemy boxer when his punch meets a big iron plate

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Yeah better be careful. Over for ennemy boxer when his punch meets a big iron plate
nigga gonna try hittin my titanium jaw and break his fucking hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, fuse and Pierrot
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and StraightHeadJames
I did boxing for 2 weeks in some ghetto gym, put me against some noob black guy, jabbed me right in the nose my nose went to the side now and I can’t afford surgery

Stuck in a limbo now of fully dedicating my time to boxing now cuz my face is fucked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, zura, coispet and 3 others
depends on the surgery, ask your surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
I did boxing for 2 weeks in some ghetto gym, put me against some noob black guy, jabbed me right in the nose my nose went to the side now and I can’t afford surgery

Stuck in a limbo now of fully dedicating my time to boxing now cuz my face is fucked
did it hurt? This is one of my biggest fears.

You can train but dont think about stepping in the ring

Jiu jitsu is a good option too but both boxing and bjj will destroy your nose

• +1
Generally do you consider boxing to be a looksmin ? Is it hazardous to do boxing after surgery like bimax for example ?
You could but gave it up personally. Brain damage is no joke. I noticed acute memory problems after just 1 year

• +1
Reactions: Diam and vex

After the bone has healed, your jaws are as good as they were before.

• +1