Should I try to get 50mm palate

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
I have 45mm rn my brother has 55 fucking insane I wanna get mse and go to 50mm mabye 55.
Thoughts?

mse is looksmin dont

It depends, do you already have a high FWHR ? Do you have a ES RATIO in the ideal range ?
If you already have a wide face/high fwhr you will look comical after MSE, if you have a low/ideal ESR it will worsen your harmony by decreasing it.
If your FWHR isn't high and your ESR is on the higher side go for it tho.

If you just want a wider smile no need to get MSE, invisalign should do the trick without leading to much changement in your bone structure.

I have 45mm rn my brother has 55 fucking insane I wanna get mse and go to 50mm mabye 55.
Thoughts?
look at Nessman bro, 6 teeth smile n shit, just get a bimax cuz u have a cucked jaw anyway if u have a cucked palate.
edit: just saw u're 16, idk what advice to give u rn

you can get a wider smile thru braces, don't do mse unless you have a narrow jaw, and even then, if you already look decent then just don't bother.

It depends, do you already have a high FWHR ? Do you have a ES RATIO in the ideal range ?
If you already have a wide face/high fwhr you will look comical after MSE, if you have a low/ideal ESR it will worsen your harmony by decreasing it.
If your FWHR isn't high and your ESR is on the higher side go for it tho.

If you just want a wider smile no need to get MSE, invisalign should do the trick without leading to much changement in your bone structure.
hey can I pm u rq I got a couple questions and u seem well versed