Should I twinkmaxx or ogremaxx?

SplinterCel

SplinterCel

I don't know which suits me better as I'm neither tall or short (5'9) in the manlet province of Canada.
I don't know if I look better as an ogre or a pretty boy/twink

Twinkmaxxed:
FB IMG 1550853373021

Ogremaxxed (a year after first pic):
Received 2087097471502438

I personally like looking like an ogre but I feel like it works less than being a twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Sorry but you don't make a good "twink" at all.

@Psychonaut ...now THAT'S a twink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 176, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
You look like the elder cousin of @ZyzzBrah

received_2087097471502438-jpeg.22903

b16qkSe.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, FatmanO, Phad and 4 others
ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3323, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
btw I like your scar on your face. Thugmax as its finest tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baggaman, Zaetheus and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: theropeking
It worked pretty well too, it generated alot of reactions from people

You need to make a thread about it(tutorial, reactions) tbh. Could you tell me some reactions? Were girls also interested?

Ogre for sure

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It looks pretty cool. How did you get it ?
I grabbed a small kitchen knife then slowly and accurately cut it in
It's a pretty autistic move, I know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: averagemog, Extra Chromosome and xz90
Definitely thug maxxed tbh

• +1
Ogremaxx
You can't do twinkmaxx
There's not enough "prettiness" in you
Get tattoos tbh

• +1
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Being a twink fucking sucks

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus and androidcel
You look way better as an ogre, you look about 200lbs from the 2nd pic, do you weightlift?

• +1
Just lmao at the scarmaxxing, what do you tell people when they ask @SplinterCel?

Also, wouldn't it be smarter to achieve the same result by using makeup? Like scarmaxxing before going to the club with makeup, and nothing permanent lol. Scars aren't benefitial in all situations:think:

Just lmao at the scarmaxxing, what do you tell people when they ask @SplinterCel?

Also, wouldn't it be smarter to achieve the same result by using makeup? Like scarmaxxing before going to the club with makeup, and nothing permanent lol. Scars aren't benefitial in all situations:think:
I say whatever I want, "I'll have to tell you once we're at your room?", "I got it from being a bad boy", "I can't tell you, it's a secret", etc...

Also people will want to feel your scar and jfl if it rubs off from them touching it and realizing you put make-up to create a fake scar. Also waking up the next day with a girl and she sees your scar's gone because you used makeup

• +1
I Also people will want to feel your scar and jfl if it rubs off from them touching it and realizing you put make-up to create a fake scar. Also waking up the next day with a girl and she sees your scar's gone because you used makeup

Yeah, the touch part could be a problem, but the other part is fine. I would just tell her I was scarfrauding for fun, would be hilarious. What is she gonna do lol?

Think you're some autist, tell all her friends and not let you fuck her
1. I already fucked her?
2. If she won't let me fuck her again simply because I painted a scar on my face, then she's the autist. I'm gl and that's all she will care about. The scar would have just been used as a good opener and a way to make me more interesting
3. It would be good if she told her friends, then I could fuck them too

As long as you're good at handling the situation, which I would be, I'm far froom aspie and very low inhib.

Anyway, your scar looks pretty cool and I think it will improve your dating life. It will however be an disadvantage in formal situations.

Lmao you're a legit ogre

OGREMAX. Its good for a man to look as dimorphic as he can if he can pull it off.

• +1
Ogre max would be good if u were taller, I have a solution, wear 3 inch lifts

• +1
Ogrethug

Btw what a twink

Btw what a twink
twink

A "twink" is usually considered a homosexual male with attractive, boyish qualities. Typically from the ages of 18-25, and often thought as a young, white, fashionable male.

Most likely a term coined from the snack cake "Twinkie"; a pretty, yellow cake with a thick cream filling, and most importantly, nearly phallic in shape.
"Man, look at that twink over there."
"What did you say?"
"You know--cute, youthful? Totally a homosexual? I'm gonna talk to him"

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Ogre for sure. Play hockey the jbs here love it if you’re good

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Definitely ogremaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You look better ogremaxxing but thats because a beard would suit a fat guy better. Lose weight first brah

I don't know which suits me better as I'm neither tall or short (5'9) in the manlet province of Canada.
I don't know if I look better as an ogre or a pretty boy/twink

Twinkmaxxed: View attachment 22901

Ogremaxxed (a year after first pic): View attachment 22903
I personally like looking like an ogre but I feel like it works less than being a twink
Ogre-maχ, you don't look gay enough to be a twink.

bro your scar is fucking dope

Ogremaxx and get jacked as fuck and run big beard buff guy game. It'll pretty much guarantee a niche of women that will be into you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person