Should I use bonesmash?

KlCK

KlCK

Iron
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
1
I’ve researched how to do bonesmashing, but I’m not sure which areas I should focus on for my specific face shape. If there’s anyone experienced here, please advise: is it worth trying bonesmashing, or should I just skip it and accept that only surgery can fix my face?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928_231843.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_231843.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260928_231953.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_231953.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i personally don’t recommend bonesmash but either way it’s a very divided topic u decide if u wanna try it and take the risks
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
4
Views
41
ipster100
I
imustdebloat
Replies
0
Views
30
imustdebloat
imustdebloat
Trynnaascend360
Replies
12
Views
166
Trynnaascend360
Trynnaascend360
HappinessPill
Replies
32
Views
253
HappinessPill
HappinessPill
T
Replies
8
Views
244
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top