Should I use metamask to trade crypto?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
I'm under 18 so I dont know where else to trade.

I could probably just get my dad to set me up with a co-account or something like that, but if there are any platforms that I can use under 18 to buy and sell without anyone knowing that would be best

I work at mcdonalds btw. 11$ an hour so I have to work like 3 months anyway to buy anything

But this summer we're gonna grind and my dad is gonna buy me a car so I can make bank 🤞

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, 5'7 zoomer, SkullDynamics and 3 others
Give up

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Lebron_James
You think metamask is a trading platform?

Metatrader

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Zoomer trader jfl

I'm under 18 so I dont know where else to trade.

I could probably just get my dad to set me up with a co-account or something like that, but if there are any platforms that I can use under 18 to buy and sell without anyone knowing that would be best

I work at mcdonalds btw. 11$ an hour so I have to work like 3 months anyway to buy anything

But this summer we're gonna grind and my dad is gonna buy me a car so I can make bank 🤞
yeah metamask is good. Just be careful with your seed phrase and password and shii, cause once you lose it the wallet is gone.

I saw someone here say to make a meta mask account and connect it to a dex to trade on it
It's not a marketplace.
Just a piece of software, that has user interface to access your crypto possessions.
You can connect metamask to a marketplace of choice

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James