Should I use my grandma's money for surgeries?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

I seem to be shrinking
My grandma gave me £30,000 a few years ago, which my parents still have to give to me. I'm hoping to make at least £20,000 in the next 2 years for surgeries, but if I can't afford it I might have to use some or a large amount of that £30,000.

Is it right to use this money for surgeries lmao? I'm guessing it was meant for housing etc. My grandma probably wouldn't care but my mum would. It is my money tho

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
wouldnt really recommend wasting it on surgeries tbh unless u can earn it back. Whats the point of having good looks if u wont even have shelter to live under lol. Use that money to create a business or smth and then use the money u earn from the business on surgeries. thats the best way to go about it fam

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, fruitgunpop, BoneDensity and 2 others
Well it's up to you, but unless you have some actual deformities I wouldn't do it. I doubt your grandma would want you to spend it on PSL autism. Do you already have a well paying career?

Well it's up to you, but unless you have some actual deformities I wouldn't do it. I doubt your grandma would want you to spend it on PSL autism. Do you already have a well paying career?
No I'm in uni. I'm gonna make money through clinical trials until I finish uni (2 years)
wouldnt really recommend wasting it on surgeries tbh unless u can earn it back. Whats the point of having good looks if u wont even have shelter to live under lol. Use that money to create a business or smth and then use the money u earn from the business on surgeries. thats the best way to go about it fam
I would keep at least 10k. I'd rather get surgeries when I'm young and then just get on with my life, I don't really care about making much money after surgeries

BUY A TRUCK

My grandma gave me £30,000 a few years ago, which my parents still have to give to me. I'm hoping to make at least £20,000 in the next 2 years for surgeries, but if I can't afford it I might have to use some or a large amount of that £30,000.

Is it right to use this money for surgeries lmao? I'm guessing it was meant for housing etc. My grandma probably wouldn't care but my mum would. It is my money tho

I would use the money for what your Grandma wanted you to use it for.

Most likely to open your own business/ deposit for a house/ invest ect when you are mature enough to make a good decision.

It would be insulting to your family to use it on cosmetic surgery.

Invest the money or open a business then use the profits to treat yourself to surgery.

Yeah i know i sound like a boomer, but its good karma to show respect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I would spend it all on surgery, the earlier you ascend the earlier you will be able to enjoy young slayer life and more time for you before you hit the age wall, being a slayer in uni is on another level , unless you have to many big phalios that would require more than 30k I would do it

I would spend it all on surgery, the earlier you ascend the earlier you will be able to enjoy young slayer life and more time for you before you hit the age wall, being a slayer in uni is on another level , unless you have to many big phalios that would require more than 30k I would do it
Depends on his current looks level

If he needs surgery to look human then getting the surgery would be the best couse of action. If he's a normie then not worth it since the SMV boost will be very small.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
The largest cost is gonna be OBO, which idk how much it will cost but I'm expecting at least £20,000 unless I go to India. Without that I could probs get bimax, rhino and infraorbital implants with ramieri like @Gaia262 did for just over £20k, and wouldn't need to cut into savings.
I would use the money for what your Grandma wanted you to use it for.

Most likely to open your own business/ deposit for a house/ invest ect when you are mature enough to make a good decision.

It would be insulting to your family to use it on cosmetic surgery.

Invest the money or open a business then use the profits to treat yourself to surgery.

Yeah i know i sound like a boomer, but its good karma to show respect.
I'm studying a science subject so I'm not really interested in starting a business. I'm gonna try to save enough money to not need to use any of the money given to me. Even if I did, I would still make sure I had around half of it left, but I'd try no to use it anyway. The way I see it I'm gonna be getting surgery, so it's whether I save up more money first and then get it, or get it using some of my savings given to me, and then save up more after surgery to make up for it

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Depends what surgery.

Best advice I ever got - if you think about it every day and it makes you depressed, don't hesitate to spend £3000-£5000 to try and fix it.

post a picture and then we can find out how much your surgeries will cost

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Yes. I will use my grandma's money for LASIK and undereye fat graft. No empathy

Tenor455445 1620820416885 1563624590863

Why does everyone get free money except me

Last edited: