Should i use my rubber bands

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
I alr wore them on my braces cause my ortho said too. He told me to stop but my fucking chin is recessed?

Do i just keep wearing them or listen to the jew?

you're already recessed if you've got braces, so better be recessed with straight teeth.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
you're already recessed if you've got braces, so better be recessed with straight teeth.
Okay what surgeries then? Im 15 dunno what i can get at my age

I alr wore them on my braces cause my ortho said too. He told me to stop but my fucking chin is recessed?

Do i just keep wearing them or listen to the jew?
Are u fucking retarded the rubber band recess u even more like are u actually fucking dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, 5'7 zoomer, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Are u fucking retarded the rubber band recess u even more like are u actually fucking dumb
Are u fucking retarded its pulling my lower teeth forward making it less recessed

Are u fucking retarded its pulling my lower teeth forward making it less recessed
They pull ur upper jaw backwards ☠️ that’s what u get for listening to you Jew ortho ☠️

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Sprinkles
Yk what don’t listen to me tho keeping pulling your maxilla backwards into your skull

Yk what don’t listen to me tho keeping pulling your maxilla backwards into your skull
I asked IF i should use them, are you fucking a retard?