Should I wageslave for a year to get a Ferrari

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
I live with my parents and if I save all my money for a year I can buy a Ferrari with cash. Should I do it?

• JFL
Reactions: Hollywood, datboijj, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
if it makes you happy

i dont think u can get ferrari after 1 year unless its very good paying job

Why tf do u want a ferrari

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
It can only lose value + u can buy way better stuff with that money

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Mouthbreath
Imagine if you pick up a girl with ur Ferrari and then she asks where do you live and you answer "In my mom's house" :lul:

Buy a house nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryboy123, Mateusz74, datboijj and 6 others
surgery for face >>>>>>>>>>> Ferrari

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 756 and 4 others
Get surgery or a house

I live with my parents and if I save all my money for a year I can buy a Ferrari with cash. Should I do it?
get a motorbike.
and keep the rest of moeny to looksmax, invest in oneself, or investments, or a home.

ferarri = betabuxx signaling.
motorbike = funmaxx signaling.

betabuxxing is kinda gross to do, imo. And I woudl preserve to ony go doing when one is old and ugly, and there exists no other way to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, gamma and dachad
If you live in a place with good weather all year round you should buy a Ducati Panigale Superleggera and put a sports muffler on it. If not get a Ferrari 458 at the very least even tho id get a Lamborghini Huracan myself. Huracan is fairly cheap compared to any newer Ferrari and even though its fairly common it looks absolutely insane in the right coloring and is not as fat and big as is Aventador.

3180f1fd0fb4b8f507fa1ebd89c03242.jpg

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
If you live in a place with good weather all year round you should buy a Ducati Panigale Superleggera and put a sports muffler on it. If not get a Ferrari 458 at the very least even tho id get a Lamborghini Huracan myself. Huracan is fairly cheap compared to any newer Ferrari and even though its fairly common it looks absolutely insane in the right coloring and is not as fat and big as is Aventador.

3180f1fd0fb4b8f507fa1ebd89c03242.jpg
458 mogs the huracan all fucking day bro everyone knows the huracan as the youtube vlogger i just want a lambo car its not even special these days.

458 mogs the huracan all fucking day bro everyone knows the huracan as the youtube vlogger i just want a lambo car its not even special these days.
Is the 458 more nt?

No Ferrari for your face jfl. Get a house instead and a used muscle car, literally pointless to get a Ferrari.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 756
I just recommend a car for easiness factor and less risk of accident but motorcycles are good if u wanna bad boy Max or dark triad, doesn't rlly matter tbh muscle car is fine as well.
old muscle cars are good too. i agree.

bmw, might do little.
elliot-bmw_2921206c.jpg
105832747-256-k361740.jpg
Lmao Lol GIF by Originals

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
old muscle cars are good too. i agree.

bmw, might do little.
elliot-bmw_2921206c.jpg
105832747-256-k361740.jpg
I do not recommend anyone BMW or vehiclemaxxing if they don't have the face for it, only masc dark triad chads can do it and they can still seal dates on a tricycle jfl

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I do not recommend anyone BMW or vehiclemaxxing if they don't have the face for it, only masc dark triad chads can do it and they can still seal dates on a tricycle jfl
It's such a money waiste also.
New-ish BMW. First 5 years. You take like 7K depreciation hit per year.

While muh now 10 year old Peugeot I bought 5 years back for like 6,500 (and still worth 2,500 probably). It's not holding me back 1 bit. I don't notice any negative effects from driving around in a statusless mass produced user product car.
Prug

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It's such a money waiste also.
New-ish BMW. First 5 years. You take like 7K depreciation hit per year.

While muh now 10 year old Peugeot I bought 5 years back for like 6,500 (and still worth 2,500 probably). It's not holding me back 1 bit. I don't notice any negative effects.
View attachment 1063913
I'm considering a muscle car if cheap but prob getting a cheap Honda or some shit ngl. I don't wanna waste my savings on that shit as I'm wage slaving at 16 so I can have funds when I go to uni

I'm considering a muscle car if cheap but prob getting a cheap Honda or some shit ngl. I don't wanna waste my savings on that shit as I'm wage slaving at 16 so I can have funds when I go to uni
Love old muscle cars. But should only do, if you are handy to work on them yourself, and you enjoy it. .They drive like shit though, and reliability is a bitch. But they are also great fun to drive, and looks good imo.
Almost crashed a car like this once. When my brother lend me his USA muscle car. He forgot to tell, that the break pump had a small hole in it, So you had to pump the brake like 5 times before you had pressure and the braking start happening. Exciting to drive. Fun to drive. But also drives like shit, practically speaking
14adad5383a56f030a0a257facd000e0cad71e1c.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You'd spend all ur $$ on upkeep