Should I wait till marriage?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Sphinx
Title, I’m ex Muslim but I could maybe Larp as a Muslim and get a beautiful feminine virgin (they’re a lot more common than you think) should I wait or not and why?

Serious replies only though

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
u cant know for certain, u will know as the time goes, i want the same but who knows, maybe i find a gf i love and we have sex and maybe same happens to you

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and thebuffdon690
u cant know for certain, u will know as the time goes, i want the same but who knows, maybe i find a gf i love and we have sex and maybe same happens to you
Yh but depends u probably don’t care abouut whether she’s a virgin or not, I do, cuz I am one lol. No way I’m accepting anything less

Yh but depends u probably don’t care abouut whether she’s a virgin or not, I do, cuz I am one lol. No way I’m accepting anything less
ofc i care if she is a virgin, im picky af when it comes to girls but what im saying, u will never know what future has for you and u cant know for certain if u will save for youself for marriage, unless you are 100% heavy muslim and HAVE to do it u cant know

ofc i care if she is a virgin, im picky af when it comes to girls but what im saying, u will never know what future has for you and u cant know for certain if u will save for youself for marriage, unless you are 100% heavy muslim and HAVE to do it u cant know
Yeh well there’s nothing I can do about that, I know tho. But I’m asking is it worth it should I wait or nah

Yeh well there’s nothing I can do about that, I know tho. But I’m asking is it worth it should I wait or nah
i would say its worth it, lets say u meet some high class girl who is also a virgin and wants a virgin too, and you lost virginity to someone before, idk abt you but i would feel bad

i would say its worth it, lets say u meet some high class girl who is also a virgin and wants a virgin too, and you lost virginity to someone before, idk abt you but i would feel bad
How would I know she’s a virgin tho what if she lies. It’s so hard to tell

How would I know she’s a virgin tho what if she lies. It’s so hard to tell
its easy to tell bro, its simple, if she is high quality, high class girl, she is most likely a virgin and not lying

its easy to tell bro, its simple, if she is high quality, high class girl, she is most likely a virgin and not lying
And how can you tell those things?