Should I wait to get my rhino?

morticious

morticious

Iron
I can't get jaw surgery/alterations until I'm 18-21, but many doctors will do rhino after 15 which I currently am. My mom is very black pilled herself and was completely down to let me go get one in a Latin American country (her home country) where she got hers, but many say you need to wait to get your jaw surgery first. The only problem is that if I wait, I will never be able to prettyboymax with my current nose. Should I wait?

I can't get jaw surgery/alterations until I'm 18-21, but many doctors will do rhino after 15 which I currently am. My mom is very black pilled herself and was completely down to let me go get one in a Latin American country (her home country) where she got hers, but many say you need to wait to get your jaw surgery first. The only problem is that if I wait, I will never be able to prettyboymax with my current nose. Should I wait?
Rhinos are cope tbh

Rhinos are cope tbh
Nah dude, I have like the worst native nose. Bulbous, wide, big nostrols, not super projected hump or anything but it's pretty bad.
Getting it would likely make me look fully white instead of mestizo.

Rhinos are cope tbh
shut the fuck up i love you bro but you have a good nose so u dont get to comment on this

yes get rhino if you aren paying for it i mean shiiii

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón