Should I wait until I have the money or pay by installment?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I don't want to wait much longer.

for surgeries and fillers

Fillers? Are u stupid?

Fillers are a trap everyone should no that by now
Proof?
You literally want to go to a surgeon that kills lots of his patients lol.
Don't know if I should trust you.

Proof?
Source: anyone that ever got fillers to make bones 1 year later

Proof?
Come with me to Dr cabral bro

Source: anyone that ever got fillers to make bones 1 year later
All done by fillers.
Mascu look 6

mirin pfp

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
You only need to go there regularly
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

That's the biggest lie about fillers. That they go away and just need to be replaced... nope. They don't go away they flatten out and give fake feminine look.. its impossible to keep that sharp look.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

That's the biggest lie about fillers. That they go away and just need to be replaced... nope. They don't go away they flatten out and give fake feminine look.. its impossible to keep that sharp look.
Ik some people that get fillers done for years and doesn't look feminine.

no?

idk but that hasnt been my experience using that stylage filler. it just stayed there for years and people think i lost weight
Fillers can be good if done right, he is just coping hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back