Should I wear a tank top to the club? (pic)

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Playing dress up choosing my outfit for the club on Wednesday. When I wore a long-sleeve shirt this weekend I wasn't getting enough attention. I want eyes on me when I walk in.

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Prince88
Absolute fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter and vinn98

wtf is this haircut

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, MadTwatter, Deleted member 29078 and 2 others
wear what you want, with that haircut its over for you
14ncCmHl.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 17244 and Rimaxtis
Dang incels really get prissy like teen girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Playing dress up choosing my outfit for the club on Wednesday. When I wore a long-sleeve shirt this weekend I wasn't getting enough attention. I want eyes on me when I walk in.

Most random placed tattoos, work on yourself first and then worry if they will NoTiCe you.

no, tank top means you are trying to show off muscle mass, just wear a muscle t shirt or a tight t shirt

arms look good enough for it to not look bad, but it's currently still too early in the season and you'll likely mostly get looks for being dressed like it's peak summer while it's barely spring.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Most random placed tattoos, work on yourself first and then worry if they will NoTiCe you.
It's true it looks ridiculous, but it seems if you don't stand out in a club you just blend in with all the other betas. I wore tank tops to clubs years ago and I was getting mad attention from girls. Even when I wore a normal t-shirt it didn't compare.

It's true it looks ridiculous, but it seems if you don't stand out in a club you just blend in with all the other betas. I wore tank tops to clubs years ago and I was getting mad attention from girls. Even when I wore a normal t-shirt it didn't compare.
Yeah G just wear a compression t shirt, tank tops are way too tryhard. Also get some more tattoos to fill your sleeves

Wear the skimpiest bikini you can find

jennifer aniston bikini GIF

Trust me, they'll love you and it helps if things get wet

Yeah G just wear a compression t shirt, tank tops are way too tryhard. Also get some more tattoos to fill your sleeves
Here's what pisses me off though, why is it considered acceptable for women to go out wearing almost nothing showing off their body but if a guy does it's seen as try-hard?

sydney-sweeney-sydney.gif

Damn you actually got muscles

Here's what pisses me off though, why is it considered acceptable for women to go out wearing almost nothing showing off their body but if a guy does it's seen as try-hard?

sydney-sweeney-sydney.gif
First of all you look like a douchebag, second of all it looks try hard because they see that you EXPOSE your half body in order to show your tattoos. That’s unattractive for women.

First of all you look like a douchebag, second of all it looks try hard because they see that you EXPOSE your half body in order to show your tattoos. That’s unattractive for women.
I agree I look like a douchebag wearing it but that's the point, it gets attention. I'm wondering what you base the conclusion on "it's unattractive to women" tho. It's ironic because if a skinnyfat guy with twig arms and no tattoos wears a tank top no one would look twice or think it looks douchey.

Does this guy look like a douchebag because he's wearing a tank top?

WBM-Mens-tank-top-1-scaled.jpg

So people here are saying a guy with no muscles and no tattoos is allowed to wear a tank top, but a guy with muscles and tattoos wearing the same shirt "looks like a douchebag" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
So people here are saying a guy with no muscles and no tattoos is allowed to wear a tank top, but a guy with muscles and tattoos wearing the same shirt "looks like a douchebag" :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Jealousy i guess

I agree I look like a douchebag wearing it but that's the point, it gets attention. I'm wondering what you base the conclusion on "it's unattractive to women" tho. It's ironic because if a skinnyfat guy with twig arms and no tattoos wears a tank top no one would look twice or think it looks douchey.
Seeming like you seek attention from women is unattractive on their end, yeah tattoos are attractive for them but they can smell from a mile away your potential neediness.

Seeming like you seek attention from women is unattractive on their end, yeah tattoos are attractive for them but they can smell from a mile away your potential neediness.
Question, does your brain assume this guy is "seeking attention from women" because he's wearing a tank top?

Question, does your brain assume this guy is "seeking attention from women" because he's wearing a tank top?

No cause it doesnt look like hes trying hard to show off

No because he is in a beach and not posing like a retard. You got to understand that nobody wears tank tops to clubs, I don’t even think they will let you in

how can you even step out the house with a haircut like that