Should I wear lifts at 190cm (6'3)

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
So I found some shoes that make me go from 190cm to about 196cm. They are kind of ugly but is it worth it to become the ultimate height giga mogger? I'm already taller than majority of males my age but should I wear them to put the final nail in the coffin for manlets I walk by?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Mewton, oldcelloser and 10 others
:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Mewton, 11gaijin and 10 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 18931
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, oldcelloser, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Link of shoes

it means you're stupid by wanting to wear lifts at 190cm
But I still get heightmogged at least once every month by some dutch god so I think I should utilize every tool available to me to become the ultimate height mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, fuckedupmanlet and Growth Plate
But I still get heightmogged at least once every month by some dutch god so I think I should utilize every tool available to me to become the ultimate height mogger
what is this obsession with wanting to mog 100% of the people?
it's not like you are going to earn the dutch's girl by the moment you heightmogs him :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 11gaijin, oldcelloser, chawaje and 6 others
what is this obsession with wanting to mog 100% of the people?
it's not like you are going to steal the dutch's girl by the moment you heightmogs him :lul:
You are right but I want his girl to know that I could dominate her boyfriend due to my mogger height and rugby player frame.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, chawaje, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
So I found some shoes that make me go from 190cm to about 196cm. They are kind of ugly but is it worth it to become the ultimate height giga mogger? I'm already taller than majority of males my age but should I wear them to put the final nail in the coffin for manlets I walk by?
im 6'3 and i wear 1" lifts tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
im 6'3 and i wear 1" lifts tbh
Yeah same my current shoes make me around 194 but I think I should get even bigger ones so I truly stick out in 99% of situations instead of 98%

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Growth Plate
Depends on your location, if you are average then do the lifts, if you stand too tall already, then dont.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

I wear these at 196 cm barefoot. A lot of bball shoes have added height and look cool

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Johanjohan, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
No, 190cm is already too high unless you live in Northern Europe / Serbia / Croatia / Bosnia. Where I live in Italy (I am in the Italian area with the tallest boys) the average of the boys is 180/82 and the ideal is 185/87 which can be modulated with the shoe lifts, for the widest grip on girls.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
No you're too tall try to get to 6'2 by slightly slouching

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 18931
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
okay why you want be taller than 190cm? normally, that height must completely enough for slayin
this thread shows me, that you have an ugly face and thats why you want still ascend with your height
you wanna compensate your face right?

i mean, im extremely shorter than you (im solid 6'1) but i think im okay with my height
because my face is above average (but only since 1-2 years.. the years before i was an obese piece of shit)

okay why you want be taller than 190cm? normally, that height must completely enough for slayin
this thread shows me, that you have an ugly face and thats why you want still ascend with your height
you wanna compensate your face right?

i mean, im extremely shorter than you (im solid 6'1) but i think im okay with my height
because my face is above average (but only since 1-2 years.. the years before i was an obese piece of shit)
6ft3 is only a slight halo.

6ft6 you can slay based of height alone.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and KDA Player
6ft3 is only a slight halo.

6ft6 you can slay based of height alone.
man i really dont know.. i mean 6'6?? dude, this is not a cope, just my honest opinion;
how could this height work with an average girl? girls are usually short.. how you think would that work with a 6'6 guy? how could they even kiss?

i think the best range (WITH GOOD LOOKING FACE OF COURSE) is; something between 5'11 - 6'3 or 6'4

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, oldcelloser and johncruz12345
man i really dont know.. i mean 6'6?? dude, this is not a cope, just my honest opinion;
how could this height work with an average girl? girls are usually short.. how you think would that work with a 6'6 guy? how could they even kiss?

i think the best range (WITH GOOD LOOKING FACE OF COURSE) is; something between 5'11 - 6'3 or 6'4
idk, just go to a club or party with a 6ft6+ guy, and see how girls just swarm him.

You must be fucked in the brain or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 18931

Hypergamy law, the more the better. Ideal height is between 6.3 to 6.6

i wear insoles at 6 4.5
do it, its a mogg or be mogged world

I'm pretty sure all the threads like this are just bait posts to make manlets suicidal.

Women don’t notice, seriously, they’re shorter looking up, male heights past a certain point look the same. Men notice because we’re taller and therefor we have a flatter more revealing perspective.

Better off focusing on your weaknesses

My 2 cents

No You're tall enough. Also cm is not a real measurement, only commies, third world losers and eurotrash use it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
No, 190cm is already too high unless you live in Northern Europe / Serbia / Croatia / Bosnia. Where I live in Italy (I am in the Italian area with the tallest boys) the average of the boys is 180/82 and the ideal is 185/87 which can be modulated with the shoe lifts, for the widest grip on girls.
Dove vivi esattamente?

yes, 190 is utter manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Lifts won't be enough... LL + lifts + tall haircut and u might be able to go out without having literally everyone mocking you you fucking manlet

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
People can tell Even 1 inch lifts. Obviously not if you Are just standing around in a dark club, but when you move around and people can see your feet, they notice it. 2 inch lifts is just retarded. You Are wearing heels.

Yes everyone is doing it so we need to keep up with the manlets.

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I could really consider lifts so that my Manlet ass could taste the sweeter air from above, but there isn't any ways to properly do it in Oxford shoes without looking retarded haha

• +1
Reactions: Loki
where is your eye level at? In cm