Should I wear lifts for uni?

Should I wear lifts for uni?

• Total voters
0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Im 169 cm so a weak 5'7

I plan to wear airmax 95s for a 1.5 inch boost and I think adding the extra 1 or 0.5 inch will be too noticeable of a change for daily use

• +1
Reactions: MK17KM
(yes) 4 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, glizzygnasher68 and 0S4MA
Im 169 cm so a weak 5'7

I plan to wear airmax 95s for a 1.5 inch boost and I think adding the extra 1 or 0.5 inch will be too noticeable of a change for daily use

1 inch is barely noticeable

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
1.5 inches best

• Hmm...
Im 169 cm so a weak 5'7

it works, 95s/110s increase by about 1.6 inches + lifts (wouldn't recommend- heel may come out of shoe) would make you 6'7

Also like 90% of shoes have 1.5 insole nowadays
Its for sure not up to 1.5, maybe 1.2 or something is more accurate. Ive just seen rgar airmax 97s boost 1.8 inches so ill get those instead

Try these too

• +1
it works, 95s/110s increase by about 1.6 inches + lifts (wouldn't recommend- heel may come out of shoe) would make you 6'7
do 97s boost 1.8 inches?

Amnesia 5 inches or nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Klasik616 and 0S4MA
some people remove the insole and put the lifts in then the original insole on top of that

• +1
169cm what's like being a kid?

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
some people remove the insole and put the lifts in then the original insole on top of that
fair enough it's smart but wouldn't risk the embarrassment if someone finds out -imo

• +1
97s imo shittest option for height - best I've used are 110s/95s
Yeah ill get the 95s and hide the lifts with the insole method

• +1
no. because of compression 1 inch lifts only increase your height by 0.5-0.75 inches (depending on your weight and how often you've worn them). 0.5 inches are not noticeable. you will get a bigger smv boost by just wearing good looking classy shoes and having good posture than appearing 0.5 inches taller.

I've worn 2.5 inch lifts which made me around 1.5 inches taller combined with 1.5 inch shoes which made me go from 5'7 to 5'10. so for a date you could have special shoes that have a lot of space for lifts. in everyday life more than 1.5 inches will be noticeable, painful and you're gonna get caught eventually.

• +1
yea what he said above ^ won’t make a difference at ur height and will fuck ur posture making u shorter in the process just wesr air maxes and timbs

• +1
no. because of compression 1 inch lifts only increase your height by 0.5-0.75 inches (depending on your weight and how often you've worn them). 0.5 inches are not noticeable. you will get a bigger smv boost by just wearing good looking classy shoes and having good posture than appearing 0.5 inches taller.

I've worn 2.5 inch lifts which made me around 1.5 inches taller combined with 1.5 inch shoes which made me go from 5'7 to 5'10. so for a date you could have special shoes that have a lot of space for lifts. in everyday life more than 1.5 inches will be noticeable, painful and you're gonna get caught eventually.
Good breakdown. Ill Just stick with the 1.6 boost from the shoes themselves and possibly get some classy looking elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003