Should I wear shoelifts if Im 6'1''?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
People might notice and think im insecure, also whats a good site to buy shoelifts in europe

I don't think it's necessary.
I'm 187cm and I think at this point it's not much of a difference to be higher... maybe if there's a girl who is particularly keen on very tall guys or something
But wearing lifts will fuck with your spine to some extent so I say fuck that man

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Are there any shoes that make you appear taller? Air max? I'm 6'3 and I lowkey feel short sometimes

Depens how autistic you are.

Fatman please don’t

• +1
People might notice and think im insecure, also whats a good site to buy shoelifts in europe
Go for it. In the worst case scenario you lose five dollars. In the best case you'll ascend (literally).

I don't think people can tell if you're already a lot taller than them. It's noticeable if you're short/average and if your friends are about the same height as you imo. Bought mine from Aliexpress. Gonna take a while to review them.

lmao @shortcels not wanting to see you grow.

Are there any shoes that make you appear taller? Air max? I'm 6'3 and I lowkey feel short sometimes
Air max, Air force, combat boots, any shoes with thick soles.

Attachments

• brad_pitt_elevator_shoes.jpg
    brad_pitt_elevator_shoes.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
I don't think people can tell if you're already a lot taller than them. It's noticeable if you're short/average and if your friends are about the same height as you imo. Bought mine from Aliexpress. Gonna take a while to review them.
Yeh but in school people see me everyday they will defo see me that I grow 7cm. also uhhh idk where to get in europe. Ill try to buy shoes then tho

Shoe lifts fuck with your feet, don't wear them unless you're a manlet (like me I'm at the cutoff imo).

No your height is fine

I'm 182cm and thinking about getting combat boots with 5-6cm lift insoles just to intimidate everyone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, kobecel and dogtown
Yes of course. Get 1” ones so you can still be comfortable in them.. everybody should wear lifts. Lucky for us that lifts aren’t mainstream so we can actually gain a competitive advantage

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, kobecel and dogtown
Shoe lifts fuck with your feet, don't wear them unless you're a manlet (like me I'm at the cutoff imo).
How do they mess with your feet?
Yes of course. Get 1” ones so you can still be comfortable in them.. everybody should wear lifts. Lucky for us that lifts aren’t mainstream so we can actually gain a competitive advantage
Yeh also not good for health
No your height is fine
It wont make a big diffrence if I make myself 6'2 or 6' 3''?

They put pressure on your toes resulting some issues.

If you're beta enough that people assume you do something because you're insecure, then you're definately insecure.

I use roids, and nobody has ever thought I used them because I was insecure. Because I've always been confident.

How are lifts not good for your health ?

How much do Airmax's make u taller by?
How are lifts not good for your health ?

They cause stress to your spine due to awkward positioning. Its not detremental, but like some tiny little thing we should mention.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and RedPilledStemcel
I grow 7cm
Dude. I was thinking of two or three centimeters. Yeah, people will definitely notice if you grow by that much. You would probably walk funny too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeh but in school people see me everyday they will defo see me that I grow 7cm. also uhhh idk where to get in europe. Ill try to buy shoes then tho
Amazon.de

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and FatmanO
Amazon.de
Good idea tbh thanks man
Dude. I was thinking of two or three centimeters. Yeah, people will definitely notice if you grow that much. You would probably walk funny too.
I see, is it worth risking the spine for 3cm tho? Idk prob just better buying airmax sometime

Shoes lift, like what already said, fuck up your posture, shifting you in an alterior pelvic tilt. If you are over 6 foot dont even consider them, use Air Max et simila

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and RedPilledStemcel
They cause stress to your spine due to awkward positioning. Its not detremental, but like some tiny little thing we should mention.
Long term use is definitely detrimental. Just like long term use of heels is detrimental for girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Get lifts around 2cm (0.8 inches) imo. It's pretty much unnoticable as you take your shoes off and still helps you be more attractive. I don't think 1.5+ inches shoe lifts is good you will take off your shoes at some point and you will die of embarassement as you fall to the ground. Tbh 6'1 you don't need lifts tho just improve your posture.

• +1
Just wear timbs B

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Just wear timbs B
If you're in a permacold region maybe, but wearing them in the summer is autistic, wear discreet elevator shoes. I've read about brands that look normal and feel comfortable.

Get lifts around 2cm (0.8 inches) imo. It's pretty much unnoticable as you take your shoes off and still helps you be more attractive. I don't think 1.5+ inches shoe lifts is good you will take off your shoes at some point and you will die of embarassement as you fall to the ground. Tbh 6'1 you don't need lifts tho just improve your posture.
I will definitly try to deadliftmaxx then and see if thats fine. Gonna include legs again instead

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad and badromance
It's over

• +1
If you're in a permacold region maybe, but wearing them in the summer is autistic, wear discreet elevator shoes. I've read about brands that look normal and feel comfortable.
I wear timbs with shorts. Whatever it takes :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My 13 year old brother benched 40kg with pause when i went gym with him. That was his first time lifting ever:lul:

Impressive.

Not even gonna lie, the first time I went to the gym, I dropped the weight on my chest and had to bail the plates ??

There was only two 10kg plates on each side of the 20kg bar (40kgs) and I couldnt even do 1 rep.

A bit polish powerlifter beside me benching 150kgs helped me out ?

Came a long way since then

• +1
Impressive.

Not even gonna lie, the first time I went to the gym, I dropped the weight on my chest and had to bail the plates ??

There was only two 10kg plates on each side of the 20kg bar (40kgs) and I couldnt even do 1 rep.

A bit polish powerlifter beside me benching 150kgs helped me out ?

Came a long way since then
Yeah, he is like a 70kg and around 170cm. I struggled hard with 40kg when i benched like third time because i couldn't control the bar when i benched first time. He will probably start training with me regularly at some point, he is mainly interested in powerlifting over bodybuilding but idk how he will progress.

Yeah, he is like a 70kg and around 170cm. I struggled hard with 40kg when i benched like third time because i couldn't control the bar when i benched first time. He will probably start training with me regularly at some point, he is mainly interested in powerlifting over bodybuilding but idk how he will progress.
does he mog u

• +1

Nah bro... dont let him be a powerlifter ffs...

get elevator shoes if you're afraid of being exposed.

Whats wrong with powerlifting in your opinion? I have noticed multiple times that you dislike powerlifting.

idk tbh...

Its likeeeee

Eddie Hall vs David Laid
Whats wrong with powerlifting in your opinion? I have noticed multiple times that you dislike powerlifting.

or maybe its because I'm not good at it. Dont have power-lifting frame tbh. Better frame for bodybuilding.

idk tbh...

Its likeeeee

Eddie Hall vs David Laid
Eddie Hall isn't even powerlifter, he is strongman. Not everyone wants to get aesthetic as possible like a Laid and you can have fairly aesthetic physique as powerlifter too even tough aesthetic physiques amongst powerlifters are pretty rare.

Eddie Hall isn't even powerlifter, he is strongman. Not everyone wants to get aesthetic as possible like a Laid and you can have fairly aesthetic physique as powerlifter too even tough aesthetic physiques amongst powerlifters are pretty rare.
You can get a David Laid physique with 250mg test per week in a 12 week cycle if you know how to diet, train, and have very good genetics. Average genetics, add 1g of primobolan on top of that and push the cycle out to 18 weeks.

You can get a David Laid physique with 250mg test per week in a 12 week cycle if you know how to diet, train, and have very good genetics. Average genetics, add 1g of primobolan on top of that and push the cycle out to 18 weeks.

????????????

Yeah sure mate 18 weeks is all it would take