Should I wear shoelifts if Im 6'1''?

You can get David Laid physique without roids if you have top tier genetics + discipline

Ebay bro.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Inch-U...=item3cea65962d:g:ww4AAOSwTapV7Df4:rk:17:pf:0

Seems worth it if ur goin on date or smth.
adrian-1-before-after_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a 6'2. A little while ago I bought some new boots for work which have a thick sole and a bit of a heel that add ~1.5" to my height (havent measures but its considerable) and I've noticed a positive response from women. That said women dont have good spatial awareness. When I was a hungry skeleton women would act incredulous when I told them my height but now that I'm more gymmaxxed they compliment me on my height. They care more about the feeling of being physically dwarfed by a man than quantitative measures.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bluepill and Coping
Wtf? Do you live in the Netherlands or something?

Just imagine if you were a 6'5 Superman.
6'2-6'4 is optimal imo. Taller guys tend to have asymmetrical ogre faces and longevity wise you're fucked if you're a giant.

longevity wise you're fucked if you're a giant.
5'11 guy with high heels talking! ; ) Jokes, but 6'5 men are always going to be noticed imo. They are low trust by default. This experiment sucks because the short guy looks super wimpy. It's really funny tho. Feels for the short volcels.

lmao at the bluepilled comments
>A lot of it has to do with body language; the taller guy was walking a lot more assertively than the shorter guy
>I'm 5'9 and I love my height. Its not about height but about confidence. If you respect yourself, others will give you the same respect you desire

Last edited:
People might notice and think im insecure, also whats a good site to buy shoelifts in europe
in my opinion if you are lower than 1.87 m you should wear the lift

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
nothing will change at 1,92 fatman, your face needs work, not your height.
My face is mostly maxxed, at average in Slovenia really. I also am maxxing my frame

as a 1.92, i can confirm ideal height is between 180-186.
No. The ideal is past 190. Once you reach that you can never be a betabux provider. Auto low-trust testarossa.

No. The ideal is past 190. Once you reach that you can never be a betabux provider. Auto low-trust testarossa.

most 1.90+ guys are lanklet and got shit tier frame as well. it is ogre

most 1.90+ guys are lanklet and got shit tier frame as well. it is ogre
GTL. Gym, tan, laundry. You think the Superman is shorter than 190 lmao. No. I don't know what u r complaining about. Literally every woman is going to notice a guy that tall. Shorter guys are going to assume you have the upper hand. Even tall men are going to look at you and think you're fucking tall.

Tall men are so bluepilled. They don't know what advantage they have.

GTL. Gym, tan, laundry. You think the Superman is shorter than 190 lmao. No. I don't know what u r complaining about. Literally every woman is going to notice a guy that tall. Shorter guys are going to assume you have the upper hand. Even tall men are going to look at you and think you're fucking tall.

i already have got a good frame, so problem isn't that. gymcelled 1.90+ guys look like bodyguard.

the problem is, if you think jbs do love bodyguard body, JFL.

these are ideal bodies
Zyzz

Jb

not this

s-l300.jpg

People might notice and think im insecure, also whats a good site to buy shoelifts in europe
I wear them and I'm almost 6'4

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
these are ideal bodies

It's a whole different experience to watch these men alive in person. IRL the tall fit guy wins. With and without a shirt. And tbh u don't need as much muscle as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Basketball players have the ideal physique imo. But that's just my o.

these are ideal bodies

It's a whole different experience to watch these men alive in person. IRL the tall guy wins. With and without a shirt. Girls are gonna think the small guy is trying to compensate for his shortness (which is correct lol). And tbh u don't need as much muscle as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Basketball players have the ideal physique imo. But that's just my o.

I love quoting myself.