Should I wear slim-fit t-shirts?

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
Hi everyone. I'm 5.9, 70 kg, around 10-12% body fat, aesthetic physique as I train at the gym. I received a delivery today with a few H&M slim-fit v-neck t-shirts. They fit my body well but I got a feeling I look small. Is it good as looking fit can make me appear taller (maybe I'm wrong?) or should I go for different type of t-shirt that would make me appear bigger?

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian and Deleted member 15827
Looking skinny is halo in obese world just make sure u don't have pencil neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357, Hueless, Yerico7 and 3 others
Hi everyone. I'm 5.9, 70 kg, around 10-12% body fat, aesthetic physique as I train at the gym. I received a delivery today with a few H&M slim-fit v-neck t-shirts. They fit my body well but I got a feeling I look small. Is it good as looking fit can make me appear taller (maybe I'm wrong?) or should I go for different type of t-shirt that would make me appear bigger?

The best t-shirts are the ones that grip the arms a little (as long as you have some arm size) but aren't too tight around the body. I usually avoid v-neck shirts also. You have to buy them online usually but they are pretty cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357, Yerico7 and Johnnybegood
Also you don't want the shirt hanging past the waist level too far as that will give a shorter appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357
H&M look shit on me, new look muscle fit t shirts very nice

The best t-shirts are the ones that grip the arms a little (as long as you have some arm size) but aren't too tight around the body. I usually avoid v-neck shirts also. You have to buy them online usually but they are pretty cheap.
I cannot stand t shirts that do not grip the arms. Those t shirts look childish. Unless you're going for that oversized "Obey" t shirts...those look good if you can pull that look.

T shirts are either the worse piece of clothing or the best, really depends on your body and the fit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 7357, BoneDensity and 1 other person
I cannot stand t shirts that do not grip the arms. Those t shirts look childish. Unless you're going for that oversized "Obey" t shirts...those look good if you can pull that look.

T shirts are either the worse piece of clothing or the best, really depends on your body and the fit

If you have a decent build the ones that grip the arms definitely give you a boost especially if you are at least a HTN facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 7357 and Johnnybegood
Slim fit tight shirts are a must for aesthetic gymcels
they make you appear more muscular and leaner without question, no, they definitely don't make you look smaller. I feel it vice versa - too big size shirts make my arms appear much smaller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 7357, Yerico7 and 2 others
Slim fit tight shirts are a must for aesthetic gymcels
they make you appear more muscular and leaner without question, no, they definitely don't make you look smaller. I feel it vice versa - too big size shirts make my arms appear much smaller
I am far from a gymcel yet I still look much better and bigger in slim fit t-shirts than in regular fit ones

• +1
muscle fit t shirts are too tryhard and not nt just go for oversize

I wore them ever since I got fit, they can't be too slim of course. But women would always comment on how good my body looked when I was wearing one with jeans. Whenever I have a date, I wear a slim fit t-shirt. It's the best way to acceptably use your body as a halo if it's in good shape.

Before I was fit (just of average fitness) I wore collared shirts, blazers, betabuxx-gear in general. Not a single woman ever told me I look handsome or good or that I'm well dressed.

The more skin and toned muscle you show the hotter you are to women (within limits - don't wear a wifebeater outside a beach or your own home :lul:). 'Classy' dressing is a major cope and will never appeal to anybody but worn out 37 year old single parent golddiggers.

I really regret that I fell for the 'classy' meme when I was younger. Prime women don't give a shit about provider looks like suited up, clean cut 'good' guys.

They care about thug looks. Low body fat, muscle showing, strong pecs, stubble on face, you should have nothing on but a slim fit t-shirt and shorts or jeans, with some casual shoes like sneakers. (Jfl at dress shoes unless your job requires them - I also wasted thousands on these)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 7357, exeight and 2 others

So true.

"im 70kg", "I got a feeling I look small"....cmon dude 1+1 = 2 but I dont wanna crush anyones confidence either

I wore them ever since I got fit, they can't be too slim of course. But women would always comment on how good my body looked when I was wearing one with jeans. Whenever I have a date, I wear a slim fit t-shirt. It's the best way to acceptably use your body as a halo if it's in good shape.

Before I was fit (just of average fitness) I wore collared shirts, blazers, betabuxx-gear in general. Not a single woman ever told me I look handsome or good or that I'm well dressed.

The more skin and toned muscle you show the hotter you are to women (within limits - don't wear a wifebeater outside a beach or your own home :lul:). 'Classy' dressing is a major cope and will never appeal to anybody but worn out 37 year old single parent golddiggers.

I really regret that I fell for the 'classy' meme when I was younger. Prime women don't give a shit about provider looks like suited up, clean cut 'good' guys.

They care about thug looks. Low body fat, muscle showing, strong pecs, stubble on face, you should have nothing on but a slim fit t-shirt and shorts or jeans, with some casual shoes like sneakers. (Jfl at dress shoes unless your job requires them - I also wasted thousands on these)
This is so true... when you're fit, unironically wear the least amount of clothing as possible. If going to the gym, wear a wifebeater or stringer. If at work, wear a slim fit polo shirt that hugs the biceps. etc

• +1
muscle fit t shirts are too tryhard and not nt just go for oversize

I wear dickskin tight ones to the gym it may look tryhard but no one else can pull em off either so idc🤣🤣🤣

Depends on the fit

If you look like a sausage dont wear it

• +1
Looking skinny is halo in obese world just make sure u don't have pencil neck
Fat of obese world :ogre:
Images 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Thank you for all your advices guys.

"im 70kg", "I got a feeling I look small"....cmon dude 1+1 = 2 but I dont wanna crush anyones confidence either
You're right mate. I know I'm not big. The thing is I feel very good and healthy with that weight and low body fat. Just don't want to appear even smaller than I acutally am.

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
Thank you for all your advices guys.

You're right mate. I know I'm not big. The thing is I feel very good and healthy with that weight and low body fat. Just don't want to appear even smaller than I acutally am.

just be smart, spam the muscle fit tshirts since when you go out 99% of people are DYELS and will just have a belly and a double chin, just leanmog everyone + facial aesthetics since your a low bf too, should be easy for you brotha

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 7357
I read that v-neck shirts can boost v-shape body appearance. This is why I decided to buy them.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88